• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Sure you can, if you want to be.

I don't really have an opinion on most of the people here... I pretty much said what I thought of everybody in an earlier post.

Out of curiosity, what do you guys think of me? I really won't be offended if you say, "You're an idiot, I hate you, get a life." ect. So, be honest.
I would say something but I don't know you that well.

I'm pretty neutral to everyone else, and you guys misspelled A Charge To Keep - Iced Earth wrong. Again.

Many of the people here are quite sarcastic. But that's what makes them so awesome.
And I know a few people here from t heold TCoD and MHF. It brings me back so many memories. ;A;

Eclipse- I don't know you at all. I just get you confused with Chariflame, who also goes by Eclipse. I remember at one point you told me you weren't her because I asked if you were.

Sarcasm is nice. (That wasn't sarcastic, I actually enjoy sarcasm for some reason.)

Thanks mini-alt.

I do appreciate your well thought out arguments and truly devastating abilities to debate intelligently and realistically.

Lol, I always knew I didn't like you, vyaruaweofj.

You're boring, see, that's your problem. This isn't a debate. Especially this post. Two reasons.

1. I'm right.
2. I'm still right.

THANKS FOR YOUR PARTCIPATION I love ya babe.

also everyone else in this thread is.

in this thread.

I guess. Yeah.

Thanks mini-alt.

I do appreciate your well thought out arguments and truly devastating abilities to debate intelligently and realistically.
My allusion to 'I want people to not care about what people think' was too pithy it seems.

It came out sounding so smartass that I couldn't honestly let it rest. Oh well, realism shall be used elsewhere.

And shut up boringverne, or I'll steal that stupid box you live in and keep timmy in it.

If you even cared you know little Timmy practically lives in my box as it is. You can't pull us apart. We have a special bond.

@Verne: sorry i'm so terribly boring and shallow I would never even cared.

Ruby: Altmer likes to hate on people being stupid. Following unrealistic ideals is stupid. Announcing that they are unrealistic is annoying but should be lauded.

Back
Top Bottom