• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Retsu: Well, I don't see you here much, but you're nice as far as I can tell! Awesomsauce Cup.
ZC: I agree, your avatars are nice. Plus you're an nice guy. Awesomesauce Factory.
Terry: I must admit I find you annoying much of the time, but if you work on that, you're all right. Spoonful of Awesomesauce with a sprinkle of Annoyingcinammon
surskitty: I don't know why, but I find your lack of capitalization in your sentences endearing, instead of annoying. Cuppa Awesomesauce

Anyone lika da me?

Okay.

ZC: you're nice but I don't know you that well either. xD
Danni: back at cha, <3
Terry: you have good intentions but you usually end up saying the wrong thing accidentally, aww. xD
Arylett is hilarious. :3
Retsu (you used to be furretsu, right?) - I don't know you all that well, sorry.

-hasn't been here to recognize any name changes // pinpoint any exact members-

But TCoD has always seemed like the most literate (as a whole) forum I've been a member of, compared to... other places. I mean, as far as users go, I prefer you all over some other people I've been stuck with. :c

Last edited:
Retsu: Since the new account you have got much (Forgive the tackiness) nicer than you used to be. You can still sometimes be a little harsh, but I can tell that (usually) you mean well. Or something. Other than that, I really don't know you very well.

EeveeSkitty annoys me a lot. And Surskitty is my favourite mod~ Can't remember Shiranui but Ookami is like my favourite game on the PS2 so -shrug- I like you I guess.

Will reply to anybody that comments on me. =o
New Retsu™ is actually quite an improvement. Less angst and a newfound acceptance that opinion and taste =/= fact, and yet still retains all the kickarsery of Old Furret™.

Arylett is hilarious. :3
D'awww~ Well I guess it PAYS to Arylettdance around in Hats and Weird Jackets and proclaim yourself the Queen AND President of a fictional country. How much does it pay? Oh well... it's a hard job. It pays like *30. (* = Awesome Points) Oh and 7 Hilarious Points, which shall now be denonated with (=. So it's (=7.

(And okay, at this point I really have NO idea what I'm Arylettrambling about now. I just... I go ON and ON and ON and I just do not stop. About absolutely nothing.)

Arylett: You are... awesome. There's this little something about you I really like.
Eee! That is so sweet! Thank you! Awww, Arylett's smiling some more~

Eeveeskitty - Is awesomesaucity, to borrow her phrase~ Ahaha, you amuse Arylett. And your avatar and liking of Final Fantasy only makes the Awesome Points go up.

Shiranui is someone I've never seen before but using non-standard font size is doubleplus ungood; Eeveeskitty is pretty irritating :<

boop a doop sometimes I think NWT picks his avatars to please me

Let me tell you sir, you are extremely successful.

skoots is neato, newts is neato, noots is neato. Neatoots. Neaoots.

Retsu is still stooper obsessed with music chill man chill your whole i'm nice and wonderful/RAGE FUCK YOU ALL thing is weird take some birth control those really help with the mood swings

whoop and that verne kid sucks why do you tryyyy man

Verne you do not suck. :c

Also, I haven't seen him around much, but this 'Walker' person looks pretty cool, he seems like my kind of guy- oh wait

I like most people here, but Retsu's avatars always creep me out. Arylett seems nice and Blastoise helped save me a lot of headaches. Surskitty, I don't know you but you creep me out anyway. I'm not exactly sure why, though.

hm lesse..

WUE: I don't know you very well, so I'm pretty neutral with you.
surskitty: :D you are cool (also did you ever find out what species of duck they were?)
NWT: Don't know you very well, either, though you're pretty cool B)
Furret: You're fine, but for whatever reason I find you... intimidating? Not sure of the right word here.
Blastoise: You're pretty annoying.
ultraviolet: Woop woop high-five B)
Erindor: I do not know you /at all/
Eeveeskitty: You're annoying
Zeph: You're fine. :)
Terry:
emot-gonk.gif
oh god terry
emot-gonk.gif

lessie I wanna try this again. *does everyone on the page*

CNiall - I'm sort of intimidated by you, but you seem very smart. *nod*
surskitty - is pretty awesome.