• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

sorry....

anyway, I like Mewtwo, hes the reason I joined. Not because he told me to come here, because his legendary sprite shop encouraged me. He was awesome. And now i'm part of his shop! Yay!

You never capitalize "surskitty".

Never.

newayz wut do u guyz thikn of my new suparkewl kawaii japanese user title :D

I am NEVER going to change my avie, ever.

Anyway, anyone else like Mewtwo?

There are only a few people on here I don't like.

Watershed scares me.

Celestial Blade is kinda annoying

and Terry... Terry speaks for himself...I go easy on him though.

Even though this is the place where all the mods hang out, Surskitty really scares me...
s-so unloved...!
surskitty is a scary person. -patpat-

I'm Mod Mum. |D ♥
[touches]

i touched your mom, random person, i touched her and i'm not sorry
You never capitalize "surskitty".

Never.

newayz wut do u guyz thikn of my new suparkewl kawaii japanese user title :D
eh I don't actually care you know~~

[rolls]
/me is glomped

@_@ i cannot handle all of this kawaii love~