• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Speaking of which, I'm really loving the one you have now. Too bad it's only going to last a maximum of two days.

Yeah, shame, huh. :B

ALSO WHO'S MORE PATHETIC THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT UP THE ISSUE OR THE PEOPLE WHO CONTINUE TO ARGUE IT AFTER LIKE THREE DAYS :V :V by the by i think using semicolons for actions is pritty dum, myself

personally I don't like using actions at all rather i describe in full detail the way my muscles ripple as i pelvic thrust towards your pretty little eyes

Livejournal communities. I'll go 'hey I want icons for this or this or this' and I'll just spit search terms at livejournal until it gives me like toon_icons or flapjack_ahoy or shicons or verneisahugefaggot_icons.

Nah, they got some pretty good stuff. I lurk around the three I named and a few fashion icon communities to get most of my stuff, as well as the pw icon community and a good few disney ones.

I'm always paranoid when I'm looking through the fashion stuff because it's either pretty dresses or naked girls. Always on my toes.

AK/Furret: You have a good sense of humour but you can be really... bitchy, and when you do I don't usually understand why. I'm sure you have a reason for it. Or you're like me and just like being bitchy. :/

Verne: I hardly know you. Sorry~

Ruby: I don't think I've ever talked to you directly, but whenever you post it seems to be something thoughtful. (:

MD: You're such a bitch! xD

Furretsu ~ I haven't actually seen you too much around the forums, but you don't seem negative or anything.

Altmer ~ I haven't seen you at all.

MD ~ I could talk for hours here...um...concisely, XD is all I have to say.

Ruby ~ seems serious. I did NOT say that is a bad thing.

Tailsy ~ Is David Tennant. And awesome.

I think that's everyone...

Insert a few more symbols here said:
Tailsy ~ Is David Tennant. And awesome
I beg to differ. I am David Tennant, and Tailsy is Not-David Tennant! Got it? Great. Bye.

On another note:
Tailsy is great and interesting. Her humor is also great.
NWT is also great, funny and an array of other things.

however

"it" is not a gender-neutral pronoun. "it" is a gender-neutral pronoun that happens to be only used for things that are considered to either not have a gender or not worth caring about

There should be third-person pronouns for sapient things, other third-person pronouns for other sentient things, and another set for everything else. We also need a separate plural second-person set.

Back
Top Bottom