• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

No. :D I'm very excited, as this'll be my first time out of the country... will be going to Belgium, Germany, Austria, and France.

Zora - You are awesomenocity. <3 And I still say I had some GREAT fun in that fight with Sheila and Atnura. >D Wheee, yay for epicplottiness! And yaaay for demons and beasts~

probably the 4th time I've asked but I've always wondered what people think of me, that is if they realize I exist

ABWAYAX or #100 you are awesome and you have proven it many times over at TRS.

You could stand to not be so down on yourself though. :/

Abwayax I think you're a cool guy, you don't have any retarded opinions and you're funny, but you do seem to have very low self-confidence.

Europe's pretty cool, Furret. Unfortunately I've never been to Austria but all of those other countries are nice. You'll be visiting Brussels (lol I live here) and what other cities?

Abwayax I think you're a cool guy, you don't have any retarded opinions and you're funny, but you do seem to have very low self-confidence.

Europe's pretty cool, Furret. Unfortunately I've never been to Austria but all of those other countries are nice. You'll be visiting Brussels (lol I live here) and what other cities?
Berlin and Brussels are the only two we're sure of, but I'm guessing probably Paris because it's popular. Dunno about Austria.

Last edited:
I kind of like central Paris, the edges are full of ghettos ('cités') though so they're kind of dangerous. And I'm a pussy :v
Brussels and Berlin are cooli-o imo. Even though there aren't that many monuments in Brussels apart from the Atomium and the Manneken-Pis the city itself is fun.

where am I I should be on that list

anyway my top 5 is nonexistent because top 5 is unfair and Tailsy always wins anyway

FUCK YEAH I BEAT EEVEE AT SOMETHING

my top five is

1. Tailsy
2. Tailsy
3. Tailsy
4. Tailsy
5. Tailsy

but seriously it's something like

5. everyone else
4. opal & vee
3. Altmer
2. Espeon
1. Tailsy

:3

My top 5 is:

5: everyone else
4: Arylett because she's just generally awesome and she's helped me through stuff which earns her awesome points. That and the Sheila/Atnura fight. >D
3: Tailsy, because she's funny
2: Strangy (Vladimir Putin's LJ) for a myriad of reasons
1: This guy, for reasons that I don't feel like specifying.

If I didn't mention you, you're probably under #5.

Back
Top Bottom