• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

What's the current general opinion of me? I've been told that I've been getting better (Ie. Less noobish and/or annoying) recently, but I'm not sure.

Attentionplz. D:

Zeph, I like you. But then I've always liked you. So I don't know if you're improving or not.
Although, you don't sing anymore.

Your sig annoys me, because although I can read it I'm not a native French speaker :S

Tailsy is aweomse but I'm getting bad vibes from her at the moment!

Verne is great! I like my daily dose of Verne.

Castform, the decrease in singing is an increase in respectability. Keep it up.

..., despite the fact I have seen your name around, I haven't ever had any contact with you. Oh well. I'm sure that could change.

Castycal - Ahahahahahahahaha! I think sometimes you can be a bit finicky about things, but you're a cool guy. Got some head on your shoulders, yes you do. That means I think you're smart, by the way. And I still like your RPing skills. Don't worry about it, Arylett still likes you~ (And remember, HRA is WATCHING.)

Your sig annoys me, because although I can read it I'm not a native French speaker :S

Well if you can speak French fluently, I don't care if you're not native. I just don't want to talk to someone who makes the same mistakes as I. :P

Castform I always liked you, REMEMBER WE'RE BEST BUDS 4EVER

YAYZ

I still fail to see how the Greek annoyed so many people when I used it about five times across the forums (Not counting the Greek Pokémon Name thread, because I used the language there for a reason. Even though it did sort of fail.)

What do people think of me?? I think that the majority of people on this forum are quite nice. A few are a little annoying but on the whole everyone is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom