• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Aww, now why'd you ever think that of me? I'm not really an ass unless I'm in an odd mood or if you're Philly. :x

Well that's alright because it's justified. xD I dunno, I guess I should get to know you better.

Retsu said:
I think you're one of the few. P:
I mean, sometimes it is sort of the wrong place and time, but it's still funny. A lot of people here take things very seriously, so it's probably because of that.

During school, every so often I wish a nuclear warhead would drop on my school building. This occurs every once in a while. True story.

Much less frequently, I get the same feeling about people here. Much less frequently.

I suddenly realised Dewgong reminds me of an obscure Japanese singer in a Japanese band she may or may not know. o_o;

And Espeon is pretty awesome, but looking at the year he was born it seems he's in sixth form. Which sucks because I can't go *empathy wave* to him like I do to every other 15/16 year old British TCoDgoer because he isn't doing his GCSEs at the moment. ;__; This is important, apparently.

(Seems like forty more pages since I last visited here...)

Xikaze: he's okay I guess. I think he has a crush on a hitler car, or something.
Walker: more like ... crawler in terms of intelligence (not really I like you)
NWT: rock on
GW: rock on also
Espeon: as far as I can tell he's cool
Tailsy: lol I do haikus... faggot.
Retsu: <3
Watershed: \m/
opal: used to <3... still awesome
#100: rock on as well
Cirrus: aside from us disagreeing constantly, you seem to be a good person. so.

Only in my sigs and usertitle because it's song lyrics

I don't like to actually type it and yell KAWAII ASDFG <33333 ^_^_^_^ because I think it's stupid.

NEKO!11

I like Dezzuu. :) (Hey weren't you wanting to learn Japanese? I can't remember if it was you who said that in irc)

I wanted to learn Japanese for a while. I still kind of do. But actually I'm concentrating on learning Latin right now.

Swedish is cool, too, though.

Cirrus: aside from us disagreeing constantly, you seem to be a good person. so.

Wow, surprised at that. Usually people I disagree with a lot hate me simply because, so I respect you for that~

Also Dewgong: Kusumi Koharu from Morning Musume. Most people tend to hate her though, but I don't. Then again for musicians I tend to make my own interpretations of their personality, especially J-idols.

Back
Top Bottom