• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Dezzuu: For a while I wanted to learn French, but Japanese seemed so much more fun and interesting.
France makes better music and films imo

In compliance with MD, the most important words in Dutch are "ja" and "vis"
Agreeing with this.

Also I'll be travelling to Rotterdam and London pretty soon, let's go out for drinks and awkward chats, Rotterdam and London-based TCoDers

Oh and to contribute: my favourite members are Ruby, Watershed, Number 100 (I have a present for youuu) and opaltiger, but there's lots of other members I like a lot.

Desolator, I'm not judgmental. Remember how annoying you used to be? That's not going to go away in two seconds.

You are annoying. :(

yeaaaaah

It's the year of the Earth Ox this year!

I don't know what that means, but it means that I love you all.
Although occasionally I think about burying you all in sand and snorting on you. >:|

"Proper" astrology = horoscopes now? When did this happen?

No proper astrology is different I know that but I just love getting chuckles out of pseudoscience

the best way to understand your enemy is to study him

Also I love you too Tailsy :love:

hahahaha fucking winner

haha yes I do win, thank you very much
nice Invisible Pink Unicorn avatar btw, She needs more love (it's always Flying Spaghetti Monster this and Flying Spaghetti Monster that, FSM's cool but IPU is better in my book)

...Number 100 (I have a present for youuu)
heywha someone mentioned me?

(present? I'm intrigued :D)

Desolator, I'm not judgmental.

nor are you a witch... am I correct?

she doesn't get it, I think she thinks I harbour some horribly vicious hatred against everything religious but I don't. I just know how to put things in perspective.

It's the year of the Earth Ox this year!

I don't know what that means, but it means that I love you all.
Although occasionally I think about burying you all in sand and snorting on you. >:|

*Pats Tailsy on the back* We love you too, but I would apprciate not being buried and snorted on. XD... ^^''

Back
Top Bottom