• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

man for a second I thought I got glitched into the Religion debate thread :(

also why does surskitty have the pants

Tbh I still want to know about this atheist "trend" tyvm

Stereotypical atheist, I'm assuming is what he's trying to say. Just like how the stereotypical religious person is usually someone who is completely illogical and stupid, and tries to push their views onto other people, the stereotypical atheist is someone who is equally narrow-minded, believing logic and science are the only things to get anyone far in life, etc.

Although the 'stereotypical atheist' (which I've explained badly) I've actually only seen on this forum...

Why can't everyone just agree they seriously do not have any fucking idea about their species' origins and be agnostic? :/

But yeah. Shutting up about religion now.

Why can't everyone just agree they seriously do not have any fucking idea about their species' origins and be agnostic? :/

This has been explained already, but agnosticism (although agreeable) doesn't quite work. The view that logic and science are the only things to get someone far in life are also not really the presumption of atheism. Many atheists hold secular humanistic worldviews (something which mine approach as well). I am not shoving religion down people's throat; I was merely explaining in the relevant threads why God is an inferior moral guideline and why science is to be preferred as an explanation for natural phenomena. This isn't jumping on any trend whatsoever. That is simply the atheist viewpoint. We are not organising the equivalent of atheist churches and shouting off the rooftops that YOU MUST CONVERT TO ATHEISM OR ELSE BRIMSTONE AND FIRE (see also: Christianity). Quite the contrary.

However, back on topic.

[has her vital regions claimed]

B-b-but I NEED THOSE TO BE A COUNTRY :[

[sniffle] please don't hurt me
It's okay: you can be like Prussia! He doesn't have any vital regions (or territory at all) and he's doing just fine.

[hugs]

y'guys are usually cool yeah~

We are not organising the equivalent of atheist churches and shouting off the rooftops that YOU MUST CONVERT TO ATHEISM OR ELSE BRIMSTONE AND FIRE (see also: Christianity).

I've never actually seen or heard of anyone doing this, just for the record

surskitty is DUM! It's ok though, we'll get you educated yet

It's okay: you can be like Prussia! He doesn't have any vital regions (or territory at all) and he's doing just fine.

[hugs]

y'guys are usually cool yeah~

... He lives with Germany. HOW IS THAT FINE? D:

But... you'll look after me, right? [cling]

Back
Top Bottom