• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Okay I am actually going to try this opinion thing for once:

Larissa and Crys are awesome but university has claimed them both and it makes me saaaad. ;;
Butterfree: you are amazing and watching The Wall with you was one of the most fun things ever (also the thing with the cat and the dawkins and the pink floyd).
surskitty, Zhorken, NWT, hopefully Eevee: 12th July: a date that will live in infamy
Altmer: needs more okapis right
and I am totally not crushing on Tailsy or anything

can I just point out that yes we do know the origins of our species. see: origin of species, the ancestor's tale etc

(also god's not real)

Tailsy maybe you should stop with the touching. It's all very innappropriate (lesbians are silly).

Harlequin how dare you derail this thread with your incessant religious arguments, this is the Hetalia fanclub ego stroking thread (also we all know god does not exist, thank you very much)

That said you're a pretty cool guy.

Harlequin, you're just gay. :[ YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE MY TOUCHING.

[touches Number 100 on the way out~]

Harlequin how dare you derail this thread with your incessant religious arguments, this is the Hetalia fanclub ego stroking thread (also we all know god does not exist, thank you very much)

That said you're a pretty cool guy.

They're not incessant, they're unending!

(also thank you)

Harlequin, you're just gay. :[ YOU CAN'T APPRECIATE MY TOUCHING.

[touches Number 100 on the way out~]

WELL YOU'RE A LESBIAN AND EVERYONE KNOWS GOD HATES LESBIANS (because there's no Tab x to enter Slot z AT ALL)

Back
Top Bottom