• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

I really, really hate the way people tend to assume that atheists are boring people who lack depth and imagination. (Not directed at you, Cirrus, by the way; just saying.)

I really, really hate the way people tend to assume that atheists are boring people who lack depth and imagination. (Not directed at you, Cirrus, by the way; just saying.)

Ah, I know it's bad, I don't assume that.
I just don't like the ones who seem narrow-minded in that god doesn't exist, full stop, and the bible is shit and christians suck rather than i do not believe god exists, but respect others' views as human beings, and don't doubt their intelligence simply because they have different views.

:/

EDIT: Sorry about mentioning religion again, just had to reply to this.

That's got absolutely nothing to do with being narrow minded or respecting views, just so you know. Having an opinion isn't immunity to being told you're wrong, as I so often state.

I like what I've seen of Watershed though previously thought they were someone to completely fear.

I still fear Eevee. Zhorken too. To a certain extent, opal though he is very nice whenever I do get the opportinuty to say hello. Presumably it's generally because I don't feel that I'm able to live up to their standards.

But then again most people here a lovely to talk to so generally make me glad to come back. Still missing Cryssie who's cause of death was University! D:

NWT is great guy. Can be a little uneasy at times and is very self-conscious even though everything about him is absolutely fine at MINIMUM!

surskitty is nice even though when she had rage at me the other day I didn't realise she was joking around. Sorry. :<

Butterfree is a "generally nice girl". :P

Retsu can be alright but I do find myself getting annoyed at him for various reasons more than often. There are days when I want to strangle him around the neck, (and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't give half a thought about strangling me back), but he's usually fine at all other times.

Tailsy is a butt-munchkin! :3

Midnightsaboteur is generally great though I don't really talk to her enough or have vivid enough memories of her to have much to say about her. I do like her and have a great deal of respect for her, however.

MD! I like MD. He's generally great to talk to and we have had some interesting convorsations over the past few months.

Everyone else is generally nice or blah blah. If there's someone who feels that I should rant at them about how great they are or whatever, poke me.

maybe she just is happy for once

i hope she is tbh

also "they" am I multiple people now

or do I have a split personality no one's told me about

surskitty is nice even though when she had rage at me the other day I didn't realise she was joking around. Sorry. :<
hey I was the one yelling and I forgot that you're defensive :< that's my fuck up, not yours

hey I was the one yelling and I forgot that you're defensive :< that's my fuck up, not yours

I'm not defensive when I can tell it's a joke, normally. Then again my joke detectors are so broken nowadays that I can't really separate reality from jokes so I place my bets on people being serious. :x

Either way, it's no problem. Just something I need to learn if it happens again. :3

Back
Top Bottom