• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Well... When I have enough time, (I have to go now), I'll go over everyone that posted in this thread.

What do you think of me?

I know you~

Dewgong (It's odd calling you by Dewgong, I'm used to calling you by Polarsuku): I love your the arts you draw, and should be bothered to find your DA account, even though I don't use DA often. You're quite mature for your age, which I find to be one of the best possible complients you can give someone. I really do hope you achieve your dream of becoming a manga artist (ick, I know there's another word for it) I'd love to be able to read it.

Dewgong: You seem nice, seeing as I don't know you. Your art is really good and if you want to be a manga artist then I feel you could be one from the way you draw.

Espeon said:
Erika - Not like I know you, but I've been informed that I should respect you lots. xD
...o_o; Who told you that?

Ketsu said:
Erika-What Espeon said.
@__@; Who's telling you this?

NWT said:
Erika: another person I should probably know, but I'm not getting YIM for one person
XD; I has MSN too. I'm just less prone to passing that out.

#tcod is like the new Yahoo Messenger Live Conference, only I never really caught on with the trend. So, I'm pretty much as uninformed as you PichuK. XD; *Still lurks on YIM*
Except nobody has to ask repeatedly for invites upon getting disconnected or getting in the room but not receiving someone else's messages, people can't hold enter-key-holding contests or the like, annoying fonts and constant font changes aren't *possible*...

Last edited:
I think Dewgong is a really nice person.. and I like her L avatar.. x.x .. plus I know her from an oekaki!

Oh, wait I've completely forgotten about Timmy (I also go to the same oekaki :D), well I'm fond of your GX obsession for some reason. I'm envious of your drawing skills, and I miss your art thread, too. I adore the various usernames you've used. You also have an interest sense of humour, that I adore.

Oh, wait I've completely forgotten about Timmy (I also go to the same oekaki :D), well I'm fond of your GX obsession for some reason. I'm envious of your drawing skills, and I miss your art thread, too. I adore the various usernames you've used. You also have an interest sense of humour, that I adore.

Haha! Thanks, although I'm not into GX anymore I guess I can still .. tolerate two of the characters (Manjoume and Juudai). x3
You go to PWO? The name Spoon doesn't ring a bell..

Yeah, I'm a member, this is actually the only place I use Spoon; pretty much everywhere else I go as Spoon-Fork. I haven't been paying attention to PWO lately, though.

Yeah, I'm a member, this is actually the only place I use Spoon; pretty much everywhere else I go as Spoon-Fork. I haven't been paying attention to PWO lately, though.

Ah, I recognize you sort of now. I can't be bothered with PWO much either these days. Not my cup of tea anymore.

Harlequin is like, sort of awesome. =D For some reason typing like a moron actually suits him (and I don't mean that in a bad way)... more like he was just born to entertain~ Rather than someone just putting it on for attentionwhoring. I've probably got that wrong, but that's just the way it seems. He just appears to be a genuinely light-hearted, awesome kinda guy. And he's one of the 'cool gays I know' that I use against homophobes in conversation at school. Even though I've... never actually spoken to you

well I'm generally a nice person I guess and I really can't be bothered to type properly most of the time even though I can. Although I do type properly when it's appropriate to so I guess I can get away with it. I sort of like everyone really unless they're really really really stupid which you're not.

Harlequin is brilliant and he makes me laugh. Lots.

I guess I'm good for something after all, then! Well you already know that I like you so I don't have anything else to say really. Except that your taste in musicals is simply stellar.

Rent is my love ; ;

also to everyone else: unless you're a douche I'll probably be at least indifferent to you

Arylett: Really really sweet and wonderful girl. <3 From what I've seen anyway.

Dewgong: Seems to be very nice and mature for her age, but also can be extremely annoying. I suppose you're always going to have a resident wapanese/but-japanese-is-a-pretty-language!-er on the forum, and as far as those go, Dewgong is the best we could ask for? xD Argh, I'm not trying to sound mean or anything. You have a lot of potential by the way, considering your age, to go far on the internet~ Or something.

I also pity your idealism. Please don't go to Japan and try to become an animé artist, because we don't want you to die!

Dannichu: YOU ARE SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS THE END. =3

Surskitty: Scared the poop out of newbie-me back on the old board. Resident "mod who seems harsh but just doing what mods do and the board is better for it". So congrats! You're intimidating at first, but once I actually took the time to know you through posts that weren't "HEY YOU STOP DOING THAT"...

Dewgong: Is only the age she is? ._. Terribly sorry that I went and FORGOT your age. I fail. I just remember being surprised by it. Everyone else is right - you are VERY mature for your age. And honestly, the otakudom really doesn't bug me all that much. I've seen worse. My only question is, why mangaka? You're not from Japan... why not say graphic novelist, even if you do draw in traditional manga style?

Flareth: Reminds me a lot of me on my first foray into chat rooms... very nice, but you have a tendency to get a tad attached to things and start rambling about them. But hey, people tolerated me long enough to give me a chance to mature, and I'm sure the same will happen to you. And don't get me wrong, I still consider you a friend! You've just got a tad bit of growing up to do. All in due time.

Butterfree: ...is BUTTERFREE. Do I have to SAY anything else? I rarely see your posts beyond forum-related business, but when I do... very, very smart person. You put together the entire site, you made the forums and packed it with goodies... you know a LOT. And when I read your posts and remember that English isn't even your first language... you make it very, very easy to forget that! Also, I love Morphic. I also liked Quest for the Legends, but it's been so long since I've read it and I haven't been following the more recent updates and I don't even remember where I was anymore. Ooops.

AuroraKing: You have cheered up in recent times, but let's face it, you were stuck in CC whine mode for so long that the association's going to be hard to shake. I also remember the topic that got you banned last time. Still not sure what the circumstances surrounding that were, and frankly, I don't much care to know. Just keep on trying with the happiness thing, all right? You're a cool person when you're happy, and like I said last time, people are more likely to tolerate you when you're not in a mood to ask "do you tolerate me?" in the first place.

Everyone else gets a generic "you're cool" label, because I can't think of much else to say beyond. I don't hate anyone that's posted in the thread - usually, by the time I read enough of a person's posts to go "wow they're a dick" they've been long banned. Besides, I'm mostly a lurker and haven't been here very long. I don't even feel QUALIFIED to dislike any of the regulars. I don't, but if I did, I'd feel as if I was stepping out of my boundaries and should retreat back to my newbie hole.

All of the above is based on forum posts only, because I've never been in #tcod (almost tried once but I chickened) and I don't talk to anyone here off-forum. WILL THIS BE REMEDIED? ...maybe not.

Hehe, thank you, I try~

I don't know you very well or at least, not as much as I'd like, but I do think you're awesome and not newbieish at all :D

Oh yeah~

Butterfree: You always give me the impression you're eternally weary. XD Don't ban me or anything but sometimes you seem a little uptight, in a way that's like... manager to a restaurant, and all of us members are visitors. And people who come to the restaurant every day for a meal... they're like the regulars, and then the mods are the staff. :D Dishin' out the orders...

Aaanyway! Yeah, you're pretty awesome. Surprisingly you seem very human even though people I know, who don't actually belong to the forum, think you're one of those dronish robot mod-types.

Surskitty: Scared the poop out of newbie-me back on the old board. Resident "mod who seems harsh but just doing what mods do and the board is better for it". So congrats! You're intimidating at first, but once I actually took the time to know you through posts that weren't "HEY YOU STOP DOING THAT"...
NOMNOMNOM hurrah

I am still kind of wondering how I manage to be intimidating. :? I don't think I do the I AM GOING TO BITE YOUR HEAD OFF routine that often, but then maybe it is simply because that's more recognizable or memorable or something? I dunno.
All of the above is based on forum posts only, because I've never been in #tcod (almost tried once but I chickened) and I don't talk to anyone here off-forum. WILL THIS BE REMEDIED? ...maybe not.
GO GO GO we are usually mostly friendly except when we find something really stupid but that's not too likely to be any particular person on the channel >:D

Back
Top Bottom