• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Jolty: 6/10

thumbsup.gif

Dannichu: I love your happy go lucky attitude, it's so infectious. You just have that kind of online aura. Don't forget that we were mutual admirers.

Well I find Rock-Ground and Celestial Blade(I bet you, he was that Turbo that got banned at the last forums) annoying in a very large degree. So yeah.
I must say I like most members here and I already said my favorite so...

For the majority, I like the other forumgoers here. I just don't like it when people use language. It's a lot more mature to just express yourself using normal words instead of obscene ones.

6/10 is good I suppose since I've never really spoken to AK properly in my life. :B

For the majority, I like the other forumgoers here. I just don't like it when people use language. It's a lot more mature to just express yourself using normal words instead of obscene ones.

"OH GOOD GOSH THAT HURT" doesn't have the same ring to it as "OH FUCKING HELL THAT HURT LIKE A BITCH"

Swear words are brilliant for emphasis

Let's just say people need to know when to swear and when not to swear. I'm not opposed to profanity per se, just excessive and untimely use of it.

I just try not to swear whenever I can help it. Also, AK, I'll TRY not to be scared, but it'll be difficult on my part as it appears that I have no social abilities. Seriously, I get scared of ordering cinema tickets because it involves encountering a person who might get annoyed if I take too long getting out my change. x_x;

There's no-one here I especially like or dislike (except Zephyrous Castform, he rules), even though some people have been rude now and then.

I use my modly influence to say this: Do not post scores out of ten unless you are going to use words as well. Write something about the person you are referring to, not just his name and score, otherwise this thread will become a numerical popularity contest which might as well be a poll.

I think you all smell a bit odd.

Uh.

Oh okay then I'll rate some of you D:<

AK is a complete plank. But a loveable plank. He's a bit like those chickens I met on holiday that I kept trying to pat but they clucked and ran away like little girls. Woe.

NWT is That Guy Who Always Says Hi On IRC. You make me feel loved. :D

Espeon will be eternally Espeob and I luvooo. <3

Nate/Erika is my kittyyyyyy. :D -snug-

opal I always imagine as Hugh Laurie for some reason. With better hair. And without a cane.

Ruby should have a hat that says 'I R SERIUS MOD'. You're serius.

surskitty is mad in a sort of... sane way. Happily mad and slightly obsessed with capitals. You should join those RPs, you know!

Harlequin is the guy who phones me at 2AM and makes no sense. You're... just... so Welsh!

Altmer is cuddly and we tend to have odd conversations about football. Aha. Bet you didn't think I knew anything about it. He's a dork. :D <3

Jolty is awesome and has interesting LiveJournal posts. Surprise, Tailsy reads them! I never comment anybody because I am a lazy shit!

Timmy is an awesome artist and is pretty damn awesome.

Go away I'll rate some other twonks later. |D~

I do so make sense. Except when I'm drunk.

but then I guess that's usually when I phone people so you MIGHT have a point there. perhaps. but not really.

surskitty is mad in a sort of... sane way. Happily mad and slightly obsessed with capitals. You should join those RPs, you know!
I think that's a compliment! thank you, Tailsyoo~ you know i love you right

Yes. Yes, I should. I should also stop waffling on that app I failed at finishing and did not get sent in in that two-hour window. ; ; I HAVE UNTIL DECEMBER TO GET A DECENT APP DONE I should really do that like sooner rather than later aaaaaaaaaaa help

Back
Top Bottom