• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of the above poster?

(The color sepia is commericially made from the ink of cuddlefish, I believe. I should have expanded on that earlier.)

(I'm not much of a fan of milk.)

The Above Poster seems to have an interesting vocabulary.

(I need sleep; I should have realized that much sooner than it was pointed out to me. x3)

The Above Poster seems to know enough about marine life to correct spelling mistakes of an insomniac.

The Above Poster seems to like to abbreviate Above Poster.

Hardly is ever on at the same time/threads as I so I haven't really been able to say much.

Has a Vulpix in signature, which is cool because I like Vulpix.

(It must be the "Upon my throne in Arylettopia" that makes me seem narcissistic. XD The whole thing is actually a crazy joke... I'm the farthest thing from a narcissist that you'll find on this planet.)

Is awesome. Finally, someone with a good sense of hunor >:3

(But that would make you emo, nooo Arylett! ;_;)

Is awesome enough to be in my iron legion of friends, and that means something.

Back
Top Bottom