• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you want for Christmas?

Registeel

Is a Registeel,seriously
I have quite a list this year...

(Remember I am 12 years old)

Wii Games:
23sc6zd.jpg
http://www.releaseinfo.net/ri/cover/new_velka/250px-Sonic_riders1164212611.jpg

bj7lo9.jpg

Yes its Doctor Who...

On that topic:
24whly0.png
2cfys76.jpg
142x0z9.jpg
2airq4i.jpg

Hope i'm lucky this year!

I seriously don't know.
I have no idea what I want for my birthday and that was three weeks ago.

I just get what I get.

I kinda want Spore, but I doubt my computer is good enough to play it.

I don't really want much this year.

Some books, new desktop, a car, some boxsets and clothes.

(Note: I might not ask for a car because, you know, they're fairly expensive.)

I really don't know.
Hmm.
Probably a book on Russian or something. Maybe a reproduction of Earthbound 0.

I would like to donate some money to a charity for kids in developing countries or buy clothes and food or something, but I have no money. I'd have to bug my mom, then.

Too bloody early to be thinking of presents. It's only the 24th October, ferchrissakes. O_o

I'm not asking for much this year; generally, money suits me fine. Failing that, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, No More Heroes (wow i'm about a century behind with my video games taste) and a copy of Watchmen would suit me fine.

Of course, I always get a kick out of seeing what the roulette of gifts lands me with. Sometimes, the unexpected random band shirt or thick literary book can be just as awesome as the highly-expensive electronic crap. :3

Umm, The World Ends With You (I KNOW I'M SLOW) but other than that nothing. :B Credit crunch is bumnuggets.

Immortal Rain volumes 6+7
Kirby Air Ride
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Are the things I want off of the top of my head.

House season 4 and Pushing Daisies season 1, but I'll probably get them for my birthday.

Other than that, I have no idea. A PSP, maybe?

Edit: I also really want Idina Menzel's new CD I Stand and (don't judge meeee) the HSM3 soundtrack.

And my very own Kristin Chenoweth

Last edited:
I really have no idea. I haven't thought about it at all yet...

The only thing I absolutely have to have is a Wii and Brawl, but that's ~$270 right there, and that's way too much for me XD

Other than that, a tablet.

oh god I don't know what to say

Last year my parents asked for a list so I just kind of made one up with a "these are just some examples for the sake of a list; I am not expecting anywhere near all of this"

...and they got me all ~$350 of it. I can't do that again this year. :|

I have no idea... Um. I'll need a laptop for college soon, but my birthday's in June, so I'll probably get it then. I'd like any Harvest Moon for the DS besides Rune Factory, which I have, platinum, if it's out by then and I don't know what else.

I really need some damn socks. >< But I can get them any time.

I have pretty much no idea, like almost everyone else. The only thing I wanted for my birthday a few weeks about was Platinum and I got that, so my "Want For Material Objects" list is empty right now.

• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice for All (DS)
• Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (DS)
• Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney (DS)
• Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness (DS)
• Wii Music (Wii)
• Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii, comes out on Nov. 16)
• Nicktoons: Globs of Doom (Wii….I know I’m childish. It has Zim in it!)
• Maybe a new Brawl disc…Mine's scratched
• Wii points card

Back
Top Bottom