• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What does your handwriting look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my_witing83796.png

I didn't realise how messy mine is...

Hrm. Well, uploading a picture right now, since I'm just too lazy to use a scanner...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/honalululand/DSCF2177.jpg
My handwriting is usually pretty messy. Messier when my hand's tired or I'm really in a rush.
And my signature.
Oh, my signature's a mess. Still can't beat my dad, though, when it comes to illegible autographs.

But yeah. "Hrm. Well, this is the only paper around at the moment, so... Handwriting samples! Whoo! [Picture of frog saying 'ribbit'] The quick brown fox violently vaulted over the verdent [sic] vulpine. Also a green fox."
Then capitals from A to Z, 0 to 9, then from A to Z lowercase.
After that, we have "Oh, I need to sharpen this pencil..." and a bunch of symbols and non-English characters.

Yeah, probably what opal said. And Zephyrus is the Greek God of the East Wind, so knowing me I should probably be using that one, but oh well.

Oh, hang on, the UK English dictionary in Firefox doesn't recognise either spelling. Oh well.

My handwriting is pretty neat when I'm mad at how I was graded or when I am detirmined to make it the best(In which case it is) but sometimes it can be hard for other people except my very favorite teacher to read.

MorphDrawing1.jpg
[/IMG]

That's one of my drawings, it's related to a story i'm writing.(see sig)
I've drawn better but i don't have any of those scanned into the computer, yet.

My handwriting is completely illegible and I don't have time to upload an image, that i doubt any of you could read. Which makes me feel sorry for my teachers.

There it is.

Well, we all know I can't really write well without some kind of line to follow. My handwriting does look a lot better when I've been writing on lined paper, but lined paper does look ugly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom