• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'kay new list:

Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, while no the only Wii game I have, the three other are utter shit compared to the awesomeness that is Brawl.
DS: Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Time, Super Mario 64 DS
PC: Mother 3, fan-translated version

I'd play more, but I lack games, D:

I recently got into Final Fantasy VII, so I'm playing that. Also, Mario Kart Wii, Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike: Source (just bought yesterday).

GBA: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
N64 ROM: Pokémon Stadium
DS ROM: Digimon World Dawn

=]

I love all of themmm. <3 No More Heroes was a tenner so I thought I'd get it, seeing as it's supposed to be good. A little different from what I usually play, but it's good so far... just extremely glad they removed the blood for the Wii version...
What other system is it for? And they removed the blood from it?

I just finished Okami (loved it), and I'm currently on Persona 3, Persona 4, and Fire Embelm: Shadow Dragon

What other system is it for? And they removed the blood from it?

I just finished Okami (loved it), and I'm currently on Persona 3, Persona 4, and Fire Embelm: Shadow Dragon

Wikipedia says it's only for Wii, so I think I must have got it mixed up with something else... weird, I was sure my games magazine said it was released on other consoles as well.

Still playing Okami, but I'm now also playing The World Ends With You for DS.

Final Fantasy XII and VI Advanceprimarily. I got VI a few weeks ago and I'm over-obsessing over it. XII I'm also pretty obsessed with, might be starting a second file soon, but I don't know.

DS: Platinum (...duh)
GBA: Some really weird game that my parents got me when I first got my GBA. Yeah, I dunno why.
Xbox 360: Tales of Vesperia

Virtual Console:
Lylat Wars
Pokemon Snap
F-Zero X (Amazing!, I always play as Captain Falcon or Samarai Goroh and adore deathmatch.)

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy (Damn I hate the sweet sweet galaxy.)
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (I'm stuck.)
MarioKart Wii (I'm trying to unlock the mii.)
Madworld (I fucking love Madworld !_! MUST KILL ALL!)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (still, i've been playing it non-stop since June.)

GBA:
Pokemon Ruby
Yugioh GX: Duel Academy (i'm addicted, I play it every morning now.)

PS2:
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (surprisingly fun.)

Gamecube:
Sonic Adventure Battle 2
Luigi's Mansion

Wii- Playing Okami and Brawl on and off. Not much glomping obbsession, but when I'm bored....

DS- Avalon Code. FREAKIN' YES. It's such a good game, great graphics, a nice semi-fresh storyline, good concept and controls. I could go on , but then I'd chat your eyes out.

Gamecube- TLoZ Twilight Princess. Started a new game for the heck of it. Lots of fun, Midna obbsesion is taking over. I will be engulfed soon.

Gameboy Advanced- Warioware Twisted. Lot's of fun in short spurts.

Gameboy Color- Switching reguraly between TLoZ Oricle of Seasons/Time.

N64- Reembersing myself into TLoZ Ocarina of Time. Lot's of nostalgic value there, I wish I was five years old again....

Yeah, I know. I'm a Zelda freak. >:D

DS: Chrono Trigger
GBA: Pokémon Emerald
N64: LoZ: Majora's Mask.

Haven't played my Wii or PS2 in a while, but when I finally get back to them I'll probably be playing Trauma Center: New Blood/Brawl/Sonic Unleashed and Metal Gear Solid respectively.

Oh I also forgot, I restarted my PMD2 due to a glitch that didnt let me get any further (fairly early in the game.) and I was Blu the Squirtle with Bonfire the Cyndaquil but I got bored of them and restarted before I had even beaten Drowzee!

Now i'm Blake the Mudkip and a Pikachu called Vole in Team Origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom