• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still playing CS~

I'm having a blast trolling other players with a makeshift PSN account where I main Hazama, take my mic to my laptop and blast Michael Jackson music through the other players' speakers.

On the other hand, playing seriously, I'm slowly getting better as Hazama as my new Alt. I really need to work on teching throws, and my mix-ups though.

So since I got PSP finally, I have been switching between Crisis Core and Dissidia. I also have Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines... which I might find some time for soonish.

I was playing Fallout 3 for a week but I did basically everything in the main game and I can't afford any DLC and I can't illegally download because I'm on the XBox.

Just got Fable II from my friend but I only got to Bowerstone and felt tired.

metroid: zero mission.

i started playing metroid prime again, and fell in love with it. i took a break because the phazon mines are too difficult for someone who is frankly terrible at games like me, which made me remember i had a copy of zero mission laying around my house somewhere. it's great! i'm hoping i can find copies of metroid II, super metroid, and metroid fusion soon.

Blazblue Continuum Shift. I just rented it for the week, though. I've beaten the True Ending (holy fuck), and I'm going back to try and get the bad/joke endings. I got a few bad endings by accident, and... Rachel's joke ending is priceless. Seriously.

I want to try to play as Hazama, but so far all I can do with him is fly around the screen like a mofo and take potshots when I get close. Looks like I'll be back to maining Bang.

Finally got around to buying Bioshock 2 (only £7.99 too), so I'm playing that. I should really get around to finishing the first one though.

I'm playing God of War III at the moment. Once you realise that the dodge system is useless, the game is actually really good, one of the best this year, actually.

I'm also playing a Japanese ROM of Heart Gold on the side, but that's slow progress since I have to translate just about everything. xD

I'm playing Soul Silver and buffing up my team so that I can beat up my friend's team when she actually starts playing the game P:

I'm also playing another DS game (a rpg) called 7th Dragon, which sadly doesn't have an English localization. I can't read Japanese so I'm forced to shuffle between a wiki and an incomplete walkthrough :x
I like the game in general but it's way too difficult (even more with that language barrier) so I'm actually resorting to AR codes (which I usually never do). If it was in English, I might try playing it properly. :U
The graphics are very pretty and stylish, so those aforementioned problems don't really reduce its charm. (I actually got the guys in my signature straight from the game itsef - this coming from a person who usually dislikes chibis of any kind)

I'm playing Soul Silver and buffing up my team so that I can beat up my friend's team when she actually starts playing the game P:

I'm also playing another DS game (a rpg) called 7th Dragon, which sadly doesn't have an English localization. I can't read Japanese so I'm forced to shuffle between a wiki and an incomplete walkthrough :x
I like the game in general but it's way too difficult (even more with that language barrier) so I'm actually resorting to AR codes (which I usually never do). If it was in English, I might try playing it properly. :U
The graphics are very pretty and stylish, so those aforementioned problems don't really reduce its charm. (I actually got the guys in my signature straight from the game itsef - this coming from a person who usually dislikes chibis of any kind)

The Princess in that game is beastly, good god are they awesome if you know what they're doing with them.

replaying Cross Edge for PS3

The Princess in that game is beastly, good god are they awesome if you know what they're doing with them.
That's the biggest problem :x
Even with a wiki, it's pretty impossible for me to get a good grasp on what I'm doing so I just chose my team based on looks. P:

That's the biggest problem :x
Even with a wiki, it's pretty impossible for me to get a good grasp on what I'm doing so I just chose my team based on looks. P:

Yeah. The only real problem with 7th Dragon is that the language barrier can be a real bitch, not making it very import friendly :S

If you take a look at the skill set for the Princess though, their skills are awesome; they all basically involve "cursing" your enemies in a way that either causes them to damage themselves, or their allies, inflict various status effects and the like. And they work 90% of the time. And if you have a Knight/Protector in your party, both get broken skills that can only be used provided you have both in the same party.

Too many to count, so I'll list the ones I need to complete and the ones I have been replaying recently.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii (not much here right now)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Shadow of the Colossus (Replay)
Okami (Replay)

PC: MORROWIND!!!! Wooo-hoooo! Just finished the main story< working on the expansions. Also, Messing around with several experimental characters.
Xbox 360: Bioshock 2, GTA IV, Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom