• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Dragon Quest IX for my birthday.

Currently owning everyone outside Angel Falls with a fan.

Finished Apollo Justice! if I do Rise from the Ashes I'll have done every case. I think I'm done with this too

NEXT UP: Hotel Dusk! (dear hotel dusk fans: what is with these controls)

oh and this blue version mod is pretty cool: it has better movepools, different pokemon, and vaguely difficult gym battles
on the whole I would call it "coo"

Last edited:
(dear hotel dusk fans: what is with these controls)
Is there something wrong with them ? :o
I didn't find them weird at all, you could use the stylus for pretty much everything.

Currently I'm trying to get more S ranks on Elite Beat Agents and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2, though some songs (I'm looking at you, 'I Was Born to Love You' >:C) just keep making fun of me.

I'm also playing a Pokemon Quartz ROM on an emulator, and boy is my team ugly :I

I'm currently on my fourth hero in Fable II. After playing it completely Good, Neutral and Evil, I'm playing the character as me and I've noticed with each successive hero, I've achieved more, which is kinda cool, in a way.

Sooo... I've acquired Metroid Other M, and I've been playing that for the last two days... It's... Probably one of the most kickass games I've ever played, simply put.

Morrowind, still. Also, Oblivion, still. Also, Mass Effect, for the 3rd time. Hopefully, I will soon be playing Jade Empire. And when Fallout: New Vegas comes out, I'll be there.

A good friend of mine in the Air Force came home from leave, and with him, he brought Parasite Eve, Parasite Eve II, Suikoden II, Jumping Flash, and Grandia, all black label, and complete, as gifts for my girlfriend and I.

So guess what I'm playing now.

Baroque. It's an incredibly fucked-up roguelike which was originally on the Sega Saturn but was ported to the PS2 and the Wii. Everything about it is just... odd.

Baroque. It's an incredibly fucked-up roguelike which was originally on the Sega Saturn but was ported to the PS2 and the Wii. Everything about it is just... odd.

Odd is putting it lightly. How is the PS2/Wii remake? I've only ever played it for the Saturn.

Playing Ape Escape nowwwww

Odd is putting it lightly. How is the PS2/Wii remake? I've only ever played it for the Saturn.
Well, I've never played the Saturn version so I don't know what the differences are. afaik doesn't the Saturn version have camera issues? Because the PS2 version is pretty slick in that regard.

The graphics do seem a little underwhelming though.

So I've been addicted to Mana Khemia for the PS2 for a little while and I just got to borrow the second game from a friend, which I am now currently obsessing over. I'm also borrowing the series' origin, Alter Iris, however it's the second installment because my friend says that the first is terribly hard to find. Anyways, I'll be drooling over those if I'm needed.

So I've been addicted to Mana Khemia for the PS2 for a little while and I just got to borrow the second game from a friend, which I am now currently obsessing over. I'm also borrowing the series' origin, Alter Iris, however it's the second installment because my friend says that the first is terribly hard to find. Anyways, I'll be drooling over those if I'm needed.

Those games are awesome <3

I still have yet to play the third Atelier Iris...

Replaying Tales of Graces in order to hype myself up for the PS3 version coming out in December~

A demo for Tales of Graces f is coming out on Japan PS Store at the end of the month, so I can't wait <3 Richard's playable for more than 2 hours :D

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XIII, Legend of Dragoon, and Jak & Daxter all for the first time.

oh and Demon's Souls. THE HORRRRRRORRRRRRRRRRRR

Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy XIII, Legend of Dragoon, and Jak & Daxter all for the first time.

oh and Demon's Souls. THE HORRRRRRORRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh man, Demon's Souls? I had to take a break from that shit. I've managed to beat an entire five bosses! And I can dual wield bastard swords for no reason at all!

FFXIII is excellent though, is it not? And Legend of Dragoon? <3

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions, atm myself. Best piece of fanservice for a Spiderman nerd like myself. Ever.

XIII is extremely fun, but too bad the series just isn't what it used to be. Most of the characters are meh, and the plot is fairly contrived. Thank god it has the most complex battle system in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom