• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokemon do you never want to evolve?

drifloon!!:love: drifloon looks cuter and better than it's evolved form, especially when it's shiny!!:love:

Azurill (too cute!)
Mudkip (once tried going through Sapphire without evolving it, but gave up when it got owned in Fortree. Can't remember how I beat Wattson. It was with other Pokémon obviously)
Sunkern
Totodile (evolutions are cool, but rather ugly. Not that I care, but Totodile is better than them)

Totodile. For some reason, I dont like its evolutions.
Skitty, because its so much cuter then Delcatty.
Magmar and Nosepass, because there evolutions are ugly (I think they are anyway).

@Alxprit: The "What [subject] do you [abstract feeling]?" threads are the kind of threads where you read only the first post and yours.

Opinions, dude, no discussion.

Since I generally get attached to individuals rather than their species, I could care less if they evolved. The extra strength is worth it 99.9% of the time.

There was this Rhydon I had on my team for a while that I refused to evolve (His first birthday is this month), but I just couldn't evolve him so I replaced him instead. My Marowak is a lot stronger anyways.

This applies to Digimon as well. It's much more rewarding to be able to ignore their appearance and digivolve them in Digimon, in both terms of benefits and not-so-cute-ness.

Eevee, Skitty, Squirtle, Buneary, Charmander, Togetic, Torchic, Mudkip, Magicarp XD, Feebas XD, Pichu, Dragonair, Bayleef, Piplup, Chimchar, as you can see I like starters, Phanpy, the list could go on...

From EeveeSkitty

I always evolve. Unless there's a special circumstance, I always evolve.

I get emotionally attached to my Pokémon, but I evolve them anyway. Would you be more likely to win a battle with a Horsea or a Kingdra?

piplup or prinplup, rhyhorn, skitty, jigglypuff, totodile, poliwag, shuppet, Glameow, snover, Pichu, Paris, Nidorino, Kirlia, Gabite, mime jr., Bulbasaur or ivysaure, charmander or charmeleon, Bidoof, sperrow, magmar, Tangela, Yanma, slowpoke, lickitung, magicarp, and turtwig.

everyone knew it was coming but cyndaquil to me will never evolve and become better only less cute.'-' No really. Also pikachu, eevee,vulpix and also cherubi.

Bayleef (Meganium's sprite is horrendous to me)

Chimchar (Monferno and Infernape don't look that good to me).

Quilava,because I'm a girl and Typhlosion seems...Kind of boyish.

I REFUSE TO EVOLVE SKIPPER THE MUDKIP!!!

Back
Top Bottom