• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon would you be in real life?

Is this about what you want to be or would realistically be?
Because if I got to pick... uh.. no clue. Anything as long as it had hands. Or anything so I could actually pick up stuff. Lickitung would be interesting. Bibarel? Oooh! Wait. Nidorina!

Realistically though? Slowpoke. Or Slakoth.

Realistically, I would be a Mightyena, because I'm short-tempered and haughty, but loyal and calm toward those above me... most of the time, if I think they're worthy. I also seem canine in some ways... loyalty, and how I insist being the bodyguard?

If I could choose, though, I would want to be a Swellow. I've dreamed of being half-Swellow before, and it was awesome. Other times I dreamed I was some other kind of bird -- most fun, a barn owl -- and generally know how to fly already xD

oh god there are so many to choose frommmm D:

if I had to pick one... probably a Zigzagoon. I'd be the most adorabibble thing ever then :3

Kadabra or Kirlia. Psychic powers ftw. Kadabra's cooler, but I'd rather not have a moustache D: Or I'd be a ghost type like Gengar or Froslass. I could float through walls and stuff~

Realistically, I'd be an Abra. They're kinda smart and they sleep a lot, just like me :)

As for what Pokémon would be the closest match for me... um, I don't have much idea. The closest guess I have is Absol, and even then it doesn't match up very well and I don't even like Absol that much. D:

As for what Pokémon I would like to be... *points at avatar* Morobareru, and if the leaks of English names are correct, Amoonguss. XD Being two feet tall and having no hands or legs would kind of suck, but on the plus side I get to put various passerbys to sleep with spores and regenerate lost body parts by synthesizing!

I'd personally love to be a Ledian. I get extra hands, flying, and am only around a foot shorter. Not too shabby, eh?

I would be as well. partly because its my favorite pokemon (that I dident make up) and because I can smack you and you wouldent see it coming. yea!

Maybe Bagon, because not only am I cute and fluffy epic, I get to have becoming a gigantic dragon in the far-off future.

Or maybe vulpix, because breathing fire and being fluffy... it doesn't get much better than that!

Smeargle, cute (ish), capable of essentially learning anything, and just awesome.

b) I could burninate the countryside
Ole_Schooler was a man!
Or... Maybe he was a... Dragon-man!
Or... Maybe he was just a dragon!
BUT HE WAS STILL OLE_SHOOLER!

Yeah I got it.

Anyway, right now, I would probably be a Muk, because I love it. *glances at avatar* Look at its glory! Oh, and competitively I'd be pretty 1337 as well. Other than that, Hypno, or Drifblim. That would make me happy.

I don't know... I think I'd like to be a Grass-type that knows Absorb and isn't too slow or too creepy... That is most likely Roselia. Next up is Vaporeon because it can make itself invisible and has an absorption ability. Or someone with Flash Fire. Or Magcargo.

I'd like to be an Oddish. Just, y'know, hanging around in the soil, or prancing about, being odd.

Back
Top Bottom