• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was the last thing you said to the last person you talked to?

"MMMMM....Ughhh" *nod* "Yeah sure. Whatever." I agreed to take my shoes up stairs. I'm SO tired right now.

"YEAH, I'M FINE DAD!"

Yelled all the way across from my room to a room that's sort of far away to my dad, who asked me if I was still alive.

"Ben, you're eight years old." Me to my little brother after he declared he had several children and wives.

"You realize you have not done anything but text people since 7:00 this morning, right?"

To my brother about his obsessive texting tendencies.

" Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY!" My mom was surprised by my sudden outburst to her when she said she had to go to the store for a few things. Why? Because store= bags and bags=packing and packing = leaving and leaving= me screaming "Yay! Yay! Yay! YAY!"

"Was the only reason you called me was because you wanted me to help with with that?! You didn't even NEED me, you figured it out yourself! Dammit, it's TOO freaking early! Now I can't go back to sleep! Grr.. Okay, goodbye."

On the phone to my friend, who called me and woke me up from my peaceful slumber because she wanted me to help her do something on her computer, but figured it out herself. I went to sleep at 5:30 AM and she called me at 10:00 AM. You can imagine how angry I am at her right now.

"It's 'intense', not 'instense'."

My brother keeps saying the name of SSBB's hardest difficulty setting wrong.

I didn't say it to anyone in particular (though I'm sure the whole house heard) but I shouted something to the effect of "That bloody cat!" because the family I babysit for have got this new cat that I am so horribly allergic to, so I came home sniffly and puffy-eyed.

Does talking to animals count?

If so it's "awwww, fat cat!"

(My cat is fat by the way)

Back
Top Bottom