• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was your first forum?

What was your first forum?

• This one

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Some other one

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mew's Hangout. Well, I lurked around the ezboard and posted as a guest because you had to be over 13 to register. I was young and afraid about lying on the internet. =P The first forum that I actually registered on was Melthree's lair.

Serebii.net back in 2004.

Now that I look back on it, I really wished my first forum was someplace else. I loved the drama back in 2004-2005 a lot of things happened then. So did a lot of fads. I left there in 2006 and came back in 2007. I find it too uptight and boring now. I only go for art, and to look at other people's websites.

TR'sRockin' Forums. April 19th, 2007. I was 14 and still such a noob. If this were still the old vB forums then you would see that I retained that trait for a while.

I joined here in August of 2007, two days after my 15th birthday, making this the first forum I'd ever joined that had over a thousand members.

So glad I've grown since then. If I were still the way I was, y'all woulda hated me.

Hmmmm... If I remember properly, my first forums was Pokecommunity. Everyone was scary there... I guess that I was too much of a noob back then.

I think I joined here when I was twelve. Everyone was nice here though, so I stayed. Ahh... The noob-filled days....

I consider my frequenting of the R/S boards of Gametalk to be my earliest significant forum activity.

Dark days.

Kingsnake.com
Yeah; I had a leopard gecko and went on often asking for advice and chatting about animals. I can't remeber my username... I think it was Ceres, Psyche or Nike though.
EDIT: Circe. That's what is was.

Nintendo.com forums. Until they randomly got rid of them because they were restyling the website. Which doesn't require getting rid of the forums. Then Gamespot, then Newgrounds, then here. Riiiight after the crash.

this forum I believe?

it's dead now, so it doesn't really matter

aside from that... Professor Glitch's Forum (my old forum, which is also dead) and The Secret Pikachu Hangout would naturally follow, then TCOD and Serebii and probably PokeCommunity although I don't post on all but one of those

The first membership thing I ever joined was a thing called 'jesseworld' which consisted of cheat codes for games.
I miss that site. D:

My first actual forum was TCoD. I joined as Cryptic, but never activated the account. :P I then joined either PokeCommunity or VNBlab. Probably Pokecommunity, since that's when I got the name GoldYoshi. Then I made my GoldYoshi account which I did activate. The horror that was younger me was unleashed upon the world.

An almost-dead roleplaying forum that I co-owned with one of my American friends. :3 Only eight of us were really active, but we lasted for about two years before it went really dead. It was based on Neopets. xD

I.... Hmm, I don't actually remember. All I know is that it wasn't the one that I've been at for about seven and a half years, although that one was plenty early. All I know is that it was probably a small forum.

It was the forums at homestarrunner.net (which is now the site of the Homestar Wiki), which moved several times, and last time I checked was called "Socks and Vinegar". I was there for years, and left because it became way too chaotic, to the point where it was almost impossible to keep something on-topic for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom