• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

what was your initial opinion on first finding out gen 5's pokemon?

Dragiiin123

YOUTH ROLL
since most of them are weird/different.
at first i thought some looked like absolute not good. but then they started to grow on me.\what happened to you?

the same as you.

when i first saw them, most of them looked ugly, (with the exception of Litwick, which i still love!) but now they all look nice now. However, Kyurem, Genesect, and Garborder I still need some time getting used to.

My first thoughts were something like: What? Gen V is official? That means people have to make their fake generations number 6!

FIRST I HATED

Then I Looked At Them With An Open Mind

ThEn MoThErFuCkInG mIrAcLeS mAn, MiRaClEs EvErYwHeRe!

I was like

"...my gosh, such monstrosities!"

And then I got white.

"...They're okay."

I was happy! I don't tend to hate things that come from what I already like, so. I was mostly excited, and I couldn't wait to catch an elgyem. I have like ten now, so.

Same as I said from the last two, except it went, 'wtf a fire monkey?' to 'wtf a trash bag and ice cream cone?'.

Also 'why the hell are they making pokemon look like neopets?'

I tHoUgHt ThEy WeRe A mOtHeRfUcKiNg MiRaClE :o)

Same :D!

Gen. V is awesome everyone but that's probably because they seem pretty similar to Hoenn's pokemon in texture between cartoonishness and realism. If that even makes any sense at all, which it probably doesn't. Anyhow, Emerald is my favorite nostalgia-filled game and fact that they brought back dive yes would make it awesome no matter what. Still waiting for the good secret bases, though.

I hated nearly all of them. I was also perfectly aware that it was just because I hadn't gotten used to them yet.

Then I got the game and suddenly they were all adorable. Except Garbodor.

Garbodor is the cutest!!

I had an instant girlboner for Haxorus, I remember. And I remember being really happy with the Sawsbuck line. I liked most of them, and was at least neutral about the ones I didn't like, I think.

I was like "what the hell is that thing" to about 2/3rds of them and I thought the rest kicked ass. That's still basically my opinion, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom