• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What were you and your partner in PMD red and blue?

I rigged the quiz to start me as Eevee (x.x female) and then got Cyndaquil as a partner. I've just started; got Red as a ROM yesterday.

I think someone got hold of my Red Rescue Team and restarted :'(

Bye bye Lv 76(or something) Latias and Lv65 Charizard and Swampert :(

Bye bye Lv32(or something) Bulbasaur in training.

Bye bye everyone. I'm sad cause I was on my way to recuiting all Pokemon except a few hard ones like Mew and things :/

I started a new game with Pikachu/Charmander btw. At least I can go through the wonderful storyline again...

^- awww... I'm so sorry to hear that :/

I've never restarted and I was Skitty and Charmander (both evolved now)
the team is called Team Ferretfun XD

I was a Mudkip named Elizabeth and my partner was Charmander. We were Team Charkip and the best team ever. The ending with Charmander in all of the PMD games is by far, the saddest. It was so heartbreaking when Charmander was crying...

EDIT: I wish I could be Drifloon as my starter. That would be awesome!! :D

I was a Cubone, and my partner was thestupidest Mudkip you've ever met!, so i just restarted and i got Meowth, and i had Totodile partner (he was a REAAALLLY good partner).

for blue
I was a cyndaquil (Blaze) my partner (Crunch)
Team name GSCback
stealing is not cool
same theame in rakness

I was a totodile and my partner was a cyndaquil. Not the best matchup strategically, but i wanted 2 johto starters.

I was a Cyndaquil and my partner was Mudkip. =3 We pwned everything together lolz. But then I had to go evolve them both... I kinda regret it now. In fact, I recently restarted, and got a Charmander with a Chikorita partner. This may be off topic, but I got Pikachu and Mudkip in MD2.

I restarted and became a Mudkip named after myself, Lilijana and my partner was a Chikorita named after my best friend McKayla. We were Team Animal, named after a Mindless Self Indulgence song because I used to be super obsessive with them at the time.

We were... Ellie and Nose, the Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil.

Darnit, Moltres took like a year to beat. Yay for Gravelerocks!

Blake the Treecko And Davon the Charmander.
We tore the pokemon world a new one, with the help of my comrade, gameshark the gameshark.

I became a Mudkip, and I picked Pikachu for my partner.

The ending, especially the text right before the credits, got the waterworks going. I saw a TON of parallels to my own life throughout the game, including my late mother.

I was a Charmander named Ashley, with a Pikachu named Sparky. (PMD Blue)

I restarted the game because I evolved into a Charizard and I couldn't get past a certain dungeon. And I completely forgot about training.

Then I became Neon the Cubone and Sparky the Pikachu. Squee~

I was Jaws the Totodile paired with Zapz the Pikachu my first time playing.

But then I restarted out of boredom and it switched around...I was Pikachu and my partner was Totodile.

Back
Top Bottom