• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What would your name have been had you been born the opposite gender?

Nikki iirc

which is a far cry from my real name which you DON'T GET TO KNOW HAH HAH HAH

Shut up Jorn

Anyway, I would've been Stephen after my uncle. Joys. I'd hate to be named after a dead person, so I'm glad my brother got stuck with it. :D

Killian. *shudder* thank god I was a girl. D: If I was a boy, my dad would have named me. Eew. Instead I have a cool name. :3

Jordan, which is actually a unisex name and I was going to be called that until about two weeks before I was born.

phail. ;-;

I know a kid who would have been named Bambi had he been a girl.

That's right, Bambi.

...Bambi... That would have been awesome to have known someone called Bambi... I never even knew it was a real name! xD!

Potentially, you'd have been bullied like hell though. :x

I used to know someone named Katrina.

I would've been Brianna. Ew, no thanks.

My bro would be Christina (I think). I have a cousin named Christina, and she's way older than my brother.

Probably the same thing, as my name is one of those "either gender" things. It just describes my personality in a foreign language :/ Which just so happens to be Gaelic (or, if you prefer, Irish). And my last name is German, just as a random fact. I'm not going to tell you what my name is translated to English, as it is one of the stupidest things ever.
...Alright.
*gulp*
"Adventurous snail hole."

My name would've been Alexander (No, my name's not Alexandra). My mom picked a name on the spot when I turned out to be a girl. Now my little brother's name is Alex!

Back
Top Bottom