• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's the best theme?

What's your favorite Pokemon theme?

• Pokemon: Original Theme

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Pokemon World

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Pokemon Johto

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Born to Be a Winner

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Believe in Me

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I Wanna Be a Hero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This Dream

• Unbeatable

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Battle Frontier

• Diamond and Pearl

• We Will Be Heroes

• Battle Cry (Stand Up!)

• We Will Carry On

• Black and White

• Total voters

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
So there've been a lot.... a lot... of pokemon themes. What are your favorites?

I think I got them all. If I missed any please post.

I prefer the original, and Pokemon World and Born to Be a Winner.

I feel that Pokemon Johto is the catchiest, and feesibly the most universal theme of them all.

The universal bit is to remove the Johto in the lyrics. Then it can be used for all regions, placing in the new region's name.

I also like Pokémon Johto, but my favourite's one of the new ones. Battle Cry (Stand Up!). I enjoy the singer they got for that, and just the beat. Out of all of them, I think it sounds the most like it could be an actual song rather than a theme song.

It's a whole new world we live in,
It's a whole new way to see,
It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude,
But you still 'Gotta catch 'em all!'
And be the best that you can be!

That is my whole childhood right there :D

My favorites are the original, Pokemon World, Johto, and Master Quest ^^
I'm not too familiar with many of the others.

God, even though I have not actually actively followed the show since Johto ended, my favorites are

-The Original Theme
-Pokemon Johto
-Believe in Me
-Battle Frontier
-Battle Cry (Stand Up)
-We Will Carry On

But my favorite is Pokemon Johto.

top five

1) Born to be a winner

2) Battle Frontier

3) Battle Cry

4) Master Quest

5) Johto Journey

Born To Be A Winner has always been the best to me. It gets stuck in my head almost every other day.

I gotta choose the first, I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause~

I will travel across the land, searching far and wide! each PKMN to understand, the power that's inside!

or

My whole life was meant to it, time to test my skills. I know i just can do it, gonna show the world!

I like born to be a winner better

First one. Mind you I haven't watched Pokemon since midway through Johto, so I don't have a clue what the rest of them are.

Call me a nostalgia whore, but the original Pokémon theme will always be the best to me; can't beat the classics, after all!

But after that, I do like Born to Be a Winner, I Wanna Be a Hero, and This Dream quite a lot, too~

Looked at this list and was like "what is this shit"

Pokémon Johto because it's the only one I can actually sing the whole way through.

The only ones I've actually heard are the original, Johto, Diamond & Pearl, and... one of the more recent ones than that, I think, though I can't remember which one it was. Did the episode where Ash randomly gets most of his Johto team back just in time for the start of the league tournament thing have a different opening song than the regular D/P song? Because I think that's the most recent episode I've seen.

Not especially fond of any of those. But the original is probably the only one that wouldn't make me want to mute the TV a few seconds into the intro, so...

Back
Top Bottom