• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
I live in the U.S., so I personally like waffles. I also like their name. They're just a cool thing to eat for breakfast.

The question is, what's yours?

I usually am very particular, eating either Cinnamon Life cereal with Silk Soymilk and a cup of coffee (probably with Silk soymilk in it if I don't feel like having it black.) or two pieces of whole grain toast with chunky Adams' peanut butter and honey, also with a cup of coffee that may or may not contain a little bit of soymilk. On weekends and when I feel like something different, I like eggs. Scrambled, fried, on toast, whatever I feel like. On Sundays, my mom doesn't have work and I usually sleep longer than she does, and she often makes French toast. It is delicious, but it takes ages for me to digest and I don't like that. It's not good feeling full for half the freakin' day. D:

Bacon's alright sometimes...

And honestly, I'm actually not very fond of pancakes or waffles. I don't like scones either. I don't like really doughy stuff. D:

Ice cream sandwiches.

But, that's more like a midnight snack, because I eat it at around 3 A.M.

If I don't wake up, then I don't eat breakfast.

Well, I'm an American, so I like to have three pancakes, a bowl of cereal, two strips of bacon and some toast, a glass of milk and a glass of orange juice but I also ate just bread.

No, really, if I have anything at all for breakfast, it'll be like a cup of coffee or tea or hot chocolate, or maybe a piece of fruit. I generally don't like breakfast foods - they're either too greasy or too sugary for in the morning. Bacon's okay.

Full English breakfast with the exception of the eggs. And mushrooms. Instead I have these potato things and an extra sausage or two.

During the school year, I usually have something simple, like toast or cereal, and summer, to make life easy, I usually don't eat anything for breakfast.

But if I had my choice, I'd always have a breakfast of toast, sausage, eggs, bacon, and home fries.

Now I'm hungry.

Usually just cereal (Honey nut cheerios). I like waffles or pancakes sometimes though ^^

Though recently I haven't been eating brekky at all

6 strips of peoplebacon (thats made of people) with fried bald eagle and a glass of dragons blood! :D
but usually cereal or cold pizza and coffee WAFFLES ROCK!

Maple surup and Pancakes!!!!! They are just yummy. But toast with butter and cheese is my second favorite breakfast. So yum!!!

From EeveeSkitty

Back
Top Bottom