• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your New Year's Resolution?

My resolutions are to be less shy and talk more (yeaaaaah, like that's going to happen) and to pass English, which has a lot to do with being less shy and talking more, and to finally get a job, which also has a lot to do with being less shy and talking more goddammit

I guess first and foremost is to complete all the homework that I have to do before I go back to school on Wednesday. In conjunction, I need to slightly revise for the C1 Maths exam I have the Monday after.

As for long-term 'proper' resolutions, uh... Be less insufferably irritating? [s]Pfft as if that's going to happen[/s] I could probably eat more healthily! I mean, I'm not overweight (In fact I'm probably underweight; people always comment on how 'acarily thin' I am), but I really don't exactly eat correctly, and I'm starting to get slightly worrying twinges all over my body, accompanied by the parts of my skin twitching and pulsing as if something's, I dunno, bubbling under there. Which I'm sure isn't good!

Besides that, I have no idea!

I've got a few of 'em... let's see...

- Cut down on the procrastination.
- Try to be a little less shy and more social, with at least one new real life friend.
- FINALLY get my driver's license.
- Get a job so that I can continue to see my psychiatrist before my insurance goes.
- Figure out that crazy and uber stressful college stuff and where I want to go.
- Update my website more often, give it a new layout, and revamp some sections.
- Finish my NaNo story, Arkra Flare.
- Finish people's gifts and draw more digital work now that I have a tablet.
- Learn how to cook properly.
- Start to go out in public and purchase things myself rather than just letting parents do it. Related: learn to manage money because I am horrid with numbers.
- Learn to do laundry.
- Try to improve on my other various psychological issues.

That's all I got that I can think of.

-Get around to posting more reviews on my LJ
-Get back in shape
-Draw more (at least when I get a replacement tablet pen)

-Start out good at my new school (checks off)
-Learn how to play the piano good enough for the concert in June
-Take good care of my new puppy

Well... Last time around, I promised I'd become more sociable. That... failed, to say the least, so I didn't make any resolutions this year. I'll just see where 2011 takes me~

Lesse.... I didn't have very much stuff this year, but there's...

- Exercise more. This year I've been really lazy, and even though I've worked it up to three one hour walks a week, it's not enough. I was thinking taking up swimming.
- Use my free time for something productive. I feel bad about wasting so much time when there's so many places that needs help from people who have time just like me. So this year, I'm going to be volunteering at a dog shelter. This goes well with the first resolution as well, since that means I'll get out and walk more.
- Like the above person, be more sociable! I've been improving a lot about that and I'm going to keep working on it this year!

Besides that though... can't really think of much else. As I said, it's not much. We'll see what happens. Happy (late) new year, everyone!

Back
Top Bottom