• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

Rachel because they liked it, Marie because it was part of the name of almost everyone on my mom's side, Dorothy cause my grandmom died before my Confirmation, and Dallas because of some town in Scotland.

It's a village!

I've posted here already. I can't remember what my confirmation name was though haha.

I think I remember what it was Tailsy. Err..Nope its gone.

BTW, nice new avie.

haha gibson what a faggot

Actually, I wouldn't mind the name Gibson, what with the guitar manufacturer and all.

Drake's a kickass name, too.

Dunno if it's as awesome as Aaron, though... (read: it is)

Eddie Lee.

It's pretty much the un-Google-able name, because apparently there are so many Eddies in the world with Lee as either their middle or last name that all you get when you Google my name is results about all the other Eddie Lees, and you have to search through pages upon pages of those results to find any that actually relate to me.

Well, I guess something like "John Smith" would be even less Google-able, but mine comes pretty close.

John Louise Montgomery Python. WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF A NAME IS THAT?!

Changing my name to Vince.

Also, Tailsy is Sarah.

Last edited:
João(first) Monteiro(last).

Not based on anything, but I don't like it because:

a) the stupid little f***ing tilde(~) is an illegal character on almost every english site on the internet.

Although I like it, because:

a) it roughly translates to John, and that makes it almost Jack (or so I've heard), and I love the name Jack.

I guess that's it.

Stephen (please if you ever use my real name, spell it correctly)
and... (prepares to be bombarded) my last name is (gulps) France
well that went rather... (gets shot)

I've probably posted in here about four times and not realised it. But OH WELL.

My first name is Juliette. Okay. You might think it looks nice at first glance. BUT IT IS NOT. It's really hard to get any decent nicknames from it (Julie? No thanks. Ju? Somebody got told off for calling me that because 'it's racist'. Obviously. Liett and Lee/Li are the only ones I can get and nobody would call me those). And when you say my full name it sounds like 'Julie (surname)' because my surname begins with a 'T'.

...it really is annoying. XD;

Oh yeah, and my middle name is hilarious; Lesley (was born on the same day as my auntie Lesley). My parents really were intent on torturing me. And get this - they were going to call me Eloise but forgot in the hospital. ELOISE. Isn't that much pretty, yes, it is! Dx

Back
Top Bottom