• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your real name?

Re: The New Under the Nickname

Wow. I know people whose names are Annie, Chris, or Matthew. I must know a lot of people.

My name is Hannah. You can spell it the same backwards, harrharr. Yeah, I don't particularly care either. ;3

It's an okay name, I guess.

HAHAHA Kaito my name IS King you lose!

Kyra King, no relation to MLK but allegedly related to Alexander Hamilton!

People mispronounce or misspell my name all the time but I'm beyond the point where I care. I do, however, find it entertaining when people go, "Okay, and spell 'King'?" Yeah, okay, lady, it's spelled C-Y-N-N-G-G-E no really.

Last edited:

khaelin ashle amina!!

i knew many people with their name spelled “kaylin” so it was super frustrating in my middle school years, especially.

ashle was my backup name!

amina was my father’s idea for my first name and half of my family (including people not on his side) call me that now, as do internet friends!!

and now you know!!

Last edited:

^ I like your name. ^^

My name (first, middle and Confirmation) means, all in Hebrew, "a bitter lkamb that is a gift from God." O_O

My first name is ______.

I don't really have too many nicknames, most people just call me by my full name, with the exception of a couple of my friends.

Last edited:

4 Chris' in one class. You gotta feel like nothing with that many in one class.

Yeah there used to be 4 Rebeccas in my class :B There's 4 Adams now but we call them by their last names lol

My name is Daniel which, for whatever reason, people like to purposly mispronounce as Danielle.

Andreas. It's a pretty name, isn't it? Bit unusual, too. Outside of Scandinavia, that is.

Last name is Chen. It's what most of my friends call me, since it's short and distinctive.

My name is Peter. I also get called the Fish, or the Torpedo by my older cousins, just because I'm a fast swimmer. I only have two younger cousins.

Last edited:

But my real name is Nitrogen! Actually, it isn't, but it may as well be. More people know me as Nitrogen than by my real name, and I'm even called Nitrogen/Nitro IRL by people who really do know my name. And yes, I actually answer to it, too.

In the real world, I'm Justin. The only redeeming quality of this name is how rediculously hard it is to make up nicknames for, especially ones ending in a "-y" sound (Stevie, Andy, etc... I'd probably kill somebody if they called me something like that). People don't do it so much anymore, but I used to be called by my last name a lot. To be honest, I preferred it. It made me feel awesome and important. So I'm basically just... Justin.

My name is Jacob. I like the name, but the only problem I have with it is how insanely common it is. I am always surrounded by 3 or 4 other Jacobs on a daily basis. I also have a common last name, Brown. I also know a lot of people with that last name, but at least none of them have Jacob as their first name. I do like my name though, it could be worse.

Back
Top Bottom