• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where am I oshi-

Featherdance

Not an Egg
Haroooooo ^^

My name's Featherdance, but you can honestly just call me Machu for shortness~

Uhhhh, ok a little about me. Let's see, ummmm, well I'm a brony (if that's not already obvious :b), and no, I'm not going to blast you with poni if you're not into it. I'm a pretty big gamer as well, with CoD and BF3 being my mains, and I've played the Poegymans since Yellow came out on the Gameboy Color. I'm also a Computer Engineering student at his first year in Uni, so if you have any computer questions feel free to ask me ^c^

I've been around TCOD before on a little "forum researching" project I did back when I.....well, you probably wouldn't be interested anyway :b

But yeah, looking to find a new home since mine kinda....changed :<

Welcome to TCoD! Now get the hell out.

Wait, no, that was the wrong greeting...

Welcome to TCoD! Read the rules and have fun! I highly suggest trying the Mafia forum and the Safari Zone, if you want something fun to do here.

HNGGGG Fluttershy...

Changed? O.o
Anyways, *Wigglytuff's theme* hi! Welcome to the cave! Enjoy my array fancy new psychadel ic colours. Remeber, VM does not stand for Violent Message and be sure to join TCoD's Welcome Mats should you have any questions

Of course not! VM stands for the amazing Vehement Mustelid! :3c

All facts aside, hi there! I'm Ulqi. (THOU SHALL NOT SPEAK TO ME AS WINTER.) We have a lot of cool stuff here, like Mafia, the Safari Zone, and the occasional roleplay if TCoD can pull from its non-roleplaying era. ;n;

Be sure to grab a foam sword, too! They are very delicious.

WELCOME TO THE CAVE.
Name's Mystic. Uhm. And here's some tea and cod.
I highly recommend that you try Mafia. Really. As said by the people above me.

I love your avatar, so cuuute *shotdead*

We're sorry, the greeting you've asked for is unavailable due to the greeter having a serious case of d'aww attack from your avatar. Please try again at a later time.

Welcome to TCoD. Read the rules and have fun.

Hey Machu :3
You want some tea and cod? Take it. Oh, and a foam sword too~

what happened to your old home

What happened to your old place?

Welcome, by the way

Well, to make a REALLY long story short, I used to be a head admin of my old home, but due to *some reasons* I resigned along with my co-head admin 2 months ago. I've kinda remained on there as tech support (since no one else there knows how to do anything on the technical side), but lately, the atmosphere has just gotten depressing and blah blah blah it doesn't really matter lol. I'm really just looking for a place to start over ^^;

Welcome to TCoD! Now get the hell out.

Wait, no, that was the wrong greeting...

Welcome to TCoD! Read the rules and have fun! I highly suggest trying the Mafia forum and the Safari Zone, if you want something fun to do here.

HNGGGG Fluttershy...

Thanks! And I will definitely look at those as soon as I've climbed my way out of this massive workload I've buried myself in x__x

And I take it you're more of a Rainbow Dash person, right? ;D

Changed? O.o
Anyways, *Wigglytuff's theme* hi! Welcome to the cave! Enjoy my array fancy new psychadel ic colours. Remeber, VM does not stand for Violent Message and be sure to join TCoD's Welcome Mats should you have any questions

Well thank you! And I enjoyed your colors, it's like WE ARE IN THE 60'S mayne

Of course not! VM stands for the amazing Vehement Mustelid! :3c

All facts aside, hi there! I'm Ulqi. (THOU SHALL NOT SPEAK TO ME AS WINTER.) We have a lot of cool stuff here, like Mafia, the Safari Zone, and the occasional roleplay if TCoD can pull from its non-roleplaying era. ;n;

Be sure to grab a foam sword, too! They are very delicious.

Omg I just looked up Mustelids AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

And gorsh I might have a hard time remembering not to call you Winter, but I will try my best of course ^^;

brb investing in a foam sword

WELCOME TO THE CAVE.
Name's Mystic. Uhm. And here's some tea and cod.
I highly recommend that you try Mafia. Really. As said by the people above me.

I love your avatar, so cuuute *shotdead*

I actually haven't done mafia in forever, so I'll definitely try to pick that up ^c^

and omg ikr <3

We're sorry, the greeting you've asked for is unavailable due to the greeter having a serious case of d'aww attack from your avatar. Please try again at a later time.

Welcome to TCoD. Read the rules and have fun.

*preses refresh*

And thanks again for all the welcomes guys ;D

Thanks! And I will definitely look at those as soon as I've climbed my way out of this massive workload I've buried myself in x__x

And I take it you're more of a Rainbow Dash person, right? ;D

Fluttershy is best pony. Your avatar is so sweet it gave me diabeetus.

I also grew up on Poegyman Yellow. That would make you around 18-20 years old, amirite?

Hey Machu :3
You want some tea and cod? Take it. Oh, and a foam sword too~

what happened to your old home

That actually sounds quite delicious :3 i love how you guys introduce your memes early on so i don't end up confused as hell lol

And I guess PM me if you really wanna know about it. It's gonna be a long story though v__v (wow that makes me realize how flipping long of a forum history I have :x)

Fluttershy is best pony. Your avatar is so sweet it gave me diabeetus.

I also grew up on Poegyman Yellow. That would make you around 18-20 years old, amirite?

Yup. Yellow is best Poegyman ^^

Or you could have just used the "Computer Engineering student at his first year in Uni" to deduce the same thing :b

awnd thwank yoooouuuuu ^c^

Yup. Yellow is best Poegyman ^^

Or you could have just used the "Computer Engineering student at his first year in Uni" to deduce the same thing :b

awnd thwank yoooouuuuu ^c^
Durr... my brain tends to respond to some words like "Pokemon" and "Ponies" moreso than others.

That actually sounds quite delicious :3 i love how you guys introduce your memes early on so i don't end up confused as hell lol

And I guess PM me if you really wanna know about it. It's gonna be a long story though v__v (wow that makes me realize how flipping long of a forum history I have :x)
Wow, that must be a really flipping long forum history you ha--*shot* And I assume from the spelling of "realize" that you're not British? XD

oh and tuna is good too~
watch out for the carnivorous doormats, though they're mostly dead. even so, be careful

And his friend Sabre the Gabite, too, remember? Oh and the omnivorous doormats and the vegetarian doormats.

Oh, and if you have meat on you, your best bet is the vegan doormats.

:o
Hi~! I'm Frostagin, the local scone-giver/frost dragon/general Hetalia otaku.
So, here's some scones. They double as weapons.

Back
Top Bottom