• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where did you get your Username from?

Spaekle - I was typing "sparkle", hit the E instead of the R, thought 'hey, that sounds pretty cool!' and started using it as a username.

Oddberry - the 'Odd' part comes from Oddish, and the 'Berry' comes from my old name 'BlueberryPoffin'.

:V

From my two favorite Pokemon. Yeah, I'm not very creative and I can think of other usernames but this one has stuck and if I do change I have a banner saying EeveeSkitty on it and an avatar with it and...you know. Long sentence~

From my favorite time of day~

I normally use "Angelo chronos" Though. For reasons that i will tell if someone asks.

Minka: I name i made up as a last name for one of my japanese fan fic characters i was gonna put in a story. never did though.

Glameow: I was gonna put Purugly but Minka_Purugly didnt sound as good. and glameow's just as good. and plus i had just caught a glameow b4 i made this, so, yeah.

I've been using the name Kai all over the internet since I was around 11. It just.. sort of stuck to me. Also, when I joined here first, I went by the name of Phantom Kai, as Phantom was the name of my WiFi group.

Damn, I aught to arrange a WiFi meeting for Team Phantom.

I like the sound of "Harlequin." I use HelloClarice in some places, though.

from when Lector says "Good evening, Clarice." to Clarice. Except "HelloClarice" sounds better than "GoodEveningClarice."

My name's Erik, subtract the 'K' and add the 'F'. Plus it's Fire spelled backwards, 'cause I have a fire that won't stop burnin' for you bby. <3

Well, my name's Lucas. And 755 is a special number to me, because it relates to something that I can't tell you, in case you're a stalker.

Phillip is part if my last name, I is my first initial and I am an only child so 1. I know Lucas' secret #. But I won't tell either.

I like flowers, especially irises. Ayame is iris in Japanese, so it's a decent nickname. A little too Japanese, but I don't dislike it.
People assume that I like Fruits Basket, but I've never read more than a page or two.

yuuwhatever_noonecares - weeaboo

desu - weeaboo

dezz'uu - the darkest, most evil grimoires crackling with pure unadulterated spite that are hidden in the tombs hidden seven miles beneath the earth, where the sun has never shined and never will, where the dead make their homes and eat their meals. [i made the s into a double z, added a u, and stuck in an apostrophe for that meaningless fantasy flare.]

Danni(elle) + (Pika)chu

I really love it though; it's been a name I've used both on and offline since I was about 11.
It's easy to spell and pronounce, has no numbers or punctuation, doesn't get shortened to anything annoying and it's rarely taken :D

Back
Top Bottom