• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Where did you get your Username from?

Shiranui was the wolf incarnation of the Japanese sun goddess Amaterasu a century prior to the events in Okami.

and i though it sounded cool and usually Ragnarok is taken so i was like "k let's do that"

tl;dr i'm uncreative and fail at names so i take them from stuff

... Actually, if I'd been thinking, I would've made my username Flametail von Karma on here--I've decided that's my official intahnetz name--but I suppose it's a bit late to fix that now.

I think you can ask the admins (and maybe mods) to change your name for you (but if you did that I've have to become either Lakestorm/Lakey Wright and I'm quite happy with Leafpool Dx).

My username is a combonation of Daigo, Steven Stone's Japanese name and Granite.

Not Dragonite.

Ugh. No.

If you're curious, Charon the Ferryman, a common name of mine on other forums, is derived from a character in a manga I wrote named Charon, not from either Greek Myth's Charon or TLA's Charon.

I wanted to use the name Charon (without the Ferryman part), but it didn't work out on this one forum so I added the Ferryman part as well. Thus my sig is born. =D

Also, my deviantart account is Daigonite, mainly because it's my most recent username. My oldest is Thenumber1, I think, when I used to go on Pikasurf forums way back in 2004.

Charizard Morph: I'm obsessed with pokemorphs, and Charizard is my favorite pokemon.

A few other places i've used Rose or Rose and Fang cause it's the name of one of the chericters in my fanfic, and the name of my fanfic. But i usually just use Charizard Morph.

Dragons are awesome.

The end.

BUT as some of you might know, it used to be XDragonFireX. Dragon=awesome, Fire=my friend's favourite type. The Xs are... because it makes the username available sometimes...

My username is based on a book. Plus it sounds unique. I'm thinking of changing it to Human Anatomy.

Cirrus is from my favourite type of cloud, the, er... cirrus cloud. I have no idea why I chose it, but I felt I really needed a new internet alias and somehow chose it. And I still like it. :3 Which is a surprise for me.

Minish was from Zelda: The Minish Cap, which I got for Christmas 2004. And I was just starting to use forums, and didn't know what to register as and looked across at my new game~ (I don't do this anymore from horrifying memories; I bought a 'Tribal' SP and then called myself TribalWolven don't shoot me don't shoot me D:)

About 4 or 5 years ago, I strung a bunch of words together in an attempt to make a name that would be unique and only used by me. ,,xD

Fel, Felid, Felidae, Feline, Dire, Ire, ect. (I liked cats, and.. sinister-ness.)
It was meant to be pronounced {Fel'n'dire/Felin'dire} as in "Fel and Dire." But I quickly got the nickname Feli, (which I personally think makes me sound kinda gay), but I don't mind.

..I also wear a tungsten carbide wedding band on my right hand with "Felidire" ingraved in it, rofl.
If anyone finds someone using nmah name, slap them for me. xP

If I remember correctly, the registration spam filter thing was asking me what the pokemon was, and it was a Dewgong... and then I decided it would be cool to be a Dewgong.

Which I don't like now.

Kitsune is Japanese for Nine Tails, the fox spirit.

...Or it could just be for fox spirit xD
... why would you call yourself 'kitsune' when you're apparently unaware that it means 'fox'? Not 'fox spirit', not 'nine tails', just 'fox'.

Eclipse, is well, an eclipse.
I used it first since the vBulletin move, and back then I hated the world and parents didn't love me. (lol)

I would change it, but it stuck. xD

Back
Top Bottom