• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Why do people think it ok to not know math?

Oh wow, I can't remember a single thing about that. And I mispelled hypotenus, too.

Well, we learned other things that were geometric so it's all good, right?

Strange, I'm very good at maths but hate it. Well I got a Distintion in a test that the whole country did [people my age]. If oyou don't know Distintion is top 10%. Why do I have to hate maths. Really why.

From EeveeSkitty

I hate my ability to draw typos out of nowhere.

HYPOTENUSE.

Did I get right THIS time?

Anyways, learning math is important. Why? Well, if people didn't know math, we couldn't have such cool computers. There's also a whole bunch of other important math-related things. Making a rocket would have taken a lot longer if we hadn't known math and it's corollaries and stuff (and an understanding of physics, but it helps if you know math, right?).

Back
Top Bottom