• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Winter Wrap-Up

Goddamn that's the second time today someone got it stuck in my head.

Tomorrow's only the first day of spring for those silly people who think the seasons can be stuck into very, very specific time frames and pinpointed to one exact calendar day. According to the weather and some of the plants, it's already been spring for at least a week or so now, at least where I am. It actually got up to 70 degrees here a few days ago... that is not winter weather at all.

Hopefully we'll actually get a spring this year, instead of skipping straight over to summer (going directly from "still kinda cold" to "argh, I can't go for a walk outside until after dark now or I'll roast.")

...Oh yeah. You australians still have it coming, you lucky little...

Goodbye, Winter, I shall miss you.

And Spring came here about a half a week ago, I think. Either that or a warm front. I gotta ask my grandmother if they still have snow in New England.

I have allergies, too. Luckily I have medicine that works pretty well...
I went on a run in PE today, and the weather was amazing. Last few times I went on a run, it was so cold, but finally, spring!
Not to mention the fact that I have cherry trees outside my neighborhood and they look awesome with their flowers.
Not that I don't like winter. We just didn't get much snow so I'm excited for spring. It feels like summer already.

...Oh yeah. You australians still have it coming, you lucky little...

Goodbye, Winter, I shall miss you.

And Spring came here about a half a week ago, I think. Either that or a warm front. I gotta ask my grandmother if they still have snow in New England.

Something is clearly wrong with you.
I can stand snow for a month or two,
But after four months of grey skies,
Icy winds and snowflakes flying
Everywhere? Please, give me spring.
I'm tired of this "winter" thing.

Our winter rain is about two months late. The rain that's supposed to come during January is currently coming down as hail right now.

The weather is still ridiculously nice though. It's raining, but it's a nice sort of rain, not the icky sticky gross kind or the freezing cold kind. It's kinda cold, but not as cold as it was during January, when we almost almost almost had snow once. But the sun came out and melted it all before it could actually land on the ground as flakes, so we got this mild rain instead.

I love the weather here. It's so awesome.

The weather here the past few days has been AMAZING. Yesterday the housemates and I went to the river and fed the ducks and sunbathed/photosynthesied for a bit and it was glorious.
I'd forgotten how good a mood nice weather puts me in. It's the absolute perfect time of year, too, where it's sunny and warm and lovely, but before all the pollenation and insects.

apparently in London today it was hotter than in Egypt. damn nice weather we're having, shame that I have to do coursework all day erry day. :(

Aw D: ...now you've reminded me of Raptorsaurus' picture he gave to Bachuru captioned "BACHURU TIME ALL DAY ERRY DAY" Awesome picture by the way ^^

Something is clearly wrong with you.
I can stand snow for a month or two,
But after four months of grey skies,
Icy winds and snowflakes flying
Everywhere? Please, give me spring.
I'm tired of this "winter" thing.

Yay, good poetry.
Over here in CA, things are still cold and dead, although it has been warming up.

It's getting nicer here. This was the biggest winter snow wise in a long time, and the earliest spring ever. (Snow doesn't usually melt until mid may)

I can finally wear skirts and tank-tops now! Though walking home is dreadful without my crush by my side, it's sweltering hot and not fun at all without him. Gotta love California weather :/

And yet our respective fifth generation games continue to spite us all with the inclusion of winter as April's season.

Goodness that groundhog enjoys procreating as many lies as an Orwellian state.

Back
Top Bottom