• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Worldwide Danger

((I think he was talking about Midnight's character, who dropped out...literally))

Ryou gave a shy blush and turned away from Lucian. Of course she knew that, why did she have to try and excuse herself?

"Yeah..." She continued to wait for the others. "And yes...what happened to the long-haired kid?"

She saw a Latias fly by. It had a look of sorrow on its face. Ryou looked away, feeling sad herself.

"Oh..."

((Yay filler dialog! :D))

Last edited:
"Good," said Lucian. "Everyone's here. ((except maybe Valkrie, who I can't remember lifted off...)) We should leave now." Without a moment's delay, Xatu turned and soared towards the direction of Johto, staring into the distance as usual.

Quetzal whipped around and zoomed past Lucian and Xatu. Ursula scolded her, but it didn't help. The Articuno slowed down a tiny bit, gliding higher into the sky. Her trainer forced her to go lower down so she could ask the others,
"Did he.. die? God. Should we go after his Pokemon? Will they be okay?"
Probably. And we can't stop to chase them. Hope they're okay. Jeez..

Never mind...it's a tragedy, but he have to keep moving. His pokemon are strong, they'll be able to make it.

"Alright, Dulcy, let's go. And keep behind the Xatu."

Dulcy, with a happy flick of her tail, zoomed ahead, though careful to follow Ryou's orders.

((Yeah, there's no point in going back. He dropped out, just to say to anyone who missed it))

Oh, nothing. Just, some guy just disappeared and his Latias just went by looking depressed..
"Aren't you kinda worried? That guy's Latias just went by, I saw it, and it looked depressed. And he disappeared. So, I want to go after them. Kinda. But we have to leave. Lets go."
I guess it's just cuz' I'm a Pokemon breeder and stuff. Worrying. They'll probably be fine.

Last edited:
((What about me, I was here...))
Valkrie nudged Valour, who roared happily and flew forwards.
"Want to play, Valour?" Valkrie asked her Salamence, who responded by doing a flip. Valkrie held on tight, and laughed.

"Yes, Joel. Get on, and let's go!" ((And, Time Psyduck, since I have a life, you may make Purification start running until I get back =D))

((Wow, Mewtwo has a life, unlike so much of the rest of us...))
Valkrie laughed and sent out her other Pokemon who could fly, Storm the Charizard, Glade the Flygon, Tornado the Staraptor and Hurricane the Pidgeot.
((I just realized I had all these flying Pokemon.. Sorry if anyone needed a ride. =D))

"Everyone's here," Lucian confirmed, nodding to himself. He looked ahead at the Articuno and smiled; he'd always liked to see happy Pokemon, those so joyful that they didn't obey rules that much. It reminded him that they were safe from the peril as long as they were blissful.

"There might be something going on on the ground on the way to Johto," he said, taking precautions. "Don't let anything get your Pokemon. And Pury, be sure to avoid trouble. Take a detour if you have to, but don't get too far away from us."

Joel climbed onto purification, who set off running at high speed.
Seems a shame about that young man, but we don't have time I suppose. I'll call someone when we get to Olivine

((I have a life too - I just don't sleep that much so I still come on here a lot))

((I have no life...as of now, which is why I'm on here so much. Yay transitioning between high school and college!))

Back
Top Bottom