• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

WOULD YOU, IN FACT, GO SCREW YOURSELF?

SING IT WITH ME!

Isaac Asimov said:
Oh give me a clone,
of my own flesh and bone
With its Y chromosome turned to X
And then when it's grown
My own little clone
Will be of the opposite sex

Clone, clone of my own,
With the Y chromosome changed to X.
And when we're alone,
Since her mind is my own,
She'll be thinking of nothing but sex

Anyway, I probably would. I'd probably make for a pretty good-looking guy.

I might, it would just depend if I'm in a "wow I look wonderful" mood or a "wow I look like shit" mood. :3

Um... *Vague wave at age thing*
Plus that me and me would both just avoid talking to each other, or would be too busy arguing about Pokémon, the computer, etc., etc.
So... no.

Probably.

On a slightly-related note, two of my closest male friends are Neil and Nathan. Neil went out with a guy who basically amounted to being a gay version of me. Nathan is currently going out with a girl who basically amounts to a female version of me. This disturbs me somewhat. Even though I set Nathan up with the girl.

Uh, probably not. I...kinda don't think anyone would, actually. *major self-esteem issues*

I have a "Screw anyone" policy, so... hellz yeah I would. : D I'm smexy.

Uh, probably not. I...kinda don't think anyone would, actually. *major self-esteem issues*

D'aww, don't say that. You'll find someone who would. Besides, it's how beautiful you are on the inside that matters, not on the outside.

EDIT: Wow, just realize that sounds really bad to say. xD I meant someone who thinks your beautiful but, it's funnier that way. xD

I'm not sure. If I found myself more attractive, then I might. Can't say for sure but probably not. Not because I don't like the idea of it or anything. I love the idea of doing it, it's just that I don't find myself attractive.

If my other were a totaly hot girl, yes. I would definetly screw myself.

Now? Maybe. I might screw me. It depends how the other me looks/can preform.(this would be the only chance of me doing a guy)

No thank you very much. My best friend? Hell yeah. Sex? Never. He (or I?) wouldn't agree either.

And this thing of "if my clone was an incredibly hot person of the opposite sex I would" confuzzles me. I mean, wouldn't you too need to be an incredibly hot person of the opposite sex too? It's a CLONE. Means same gender too.

Eh, if I got curious enough, I'd hit it. However, he better keep his clothes on and for the love of God, do not look at me during. I'd also say to don't try to kiss, but my mouth has absorbed so much Dr Pepper that it probably would taste like Dr Pepper. Man, I'm awesome.

This, including the Dr. Pepper part. I'm too fat and ugly to look at during. :sweatdrop:

(low self-esteem ftl)

Back
Top Bottom