• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Would you rather watch Barney or Sesame Street?

Would you rather watch Barney or Sesame Street?

• Sesame Street!

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • Barney!

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Sesame Street. We don't really have Barney where I live anyway, and as thread starter pointed out, Sesame Street seems more mature, Barney is more a "very young kids" thing.

For Teletubbies... very VERY young kids thing. And the Baby Sun... *shivers* Putting human faces on inanimate objects... creepy.

Last edited:
I never watched much of either. I know I definitely like Sesame Street more now, but I don't remember enough. I think I liked S.S. more than Barney, though.

I remember that I usually watched Blue's Clue's. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. I WILL STILL WATCH BLUE'S CLUE'S IF IT COMES ON AND IT HAS STEVE. LET JOE BURN IN HELL FOREVER FOR BUTCHERING THE MAGIC.

Some show with a cardboard box playhouse thing that was bigger inside? Inside the Box? I remember that. Magic School Bus. Maisy.

And also, Kipper. Absolutely. The. Best. Kid's. Cartoon. Ever.* What's not to like?

*Blue's Clue's doesn't count as a cartoon because it has Steve.

Some show with a cardboard box playhouse thing that was bigger inside? Inside the Box?
I think you're referring to Out of the Box. Out of the Box, Out of the Box... *hums theme song*
I watched that occasionally on Playhouse Disney (back when it had Madeline, Bear in the Big Blue House, Rollie Pollie Ollie, and PB&J Otter, and such).

bert and ernie made me gay
+i have no idea what barney's about since i've never watched it, whereas i am not ashamed to say i do watch sesame street when it's on after the dutch news.

And re: kid's shows, I've never seen a whole episode of Mr. Roger's Neighbourhood but I saw Roger's speech when he got a prize once and I saw a video of one of his songs and both made me cry.
That's right.
I cried because of a children's TV presentor.
:sunglasses:

I think you're referring to Out of the Box. Out of the Box, Out of the Box... *hums theme song*
I watched that occasionally on Playhouse Disney (back when it had Madeline, Bear in the Big Blue House, Rollie Pollie Ollie, and PB&J Otter, and such).

Playhouse Disney was hardcore back then. x3
I don't remember Rollie Pollie Ollie, though. D:

But I'd rather watch Sesame Street. :D

^ Yes, Rollie Pollie Ollie!
Yes, PB&J Otter!
Yes, Madeline!

I never watched much of either. I know I definitely like Sesame Street more now, but I don't remember enough. I think I liked S.S. more than Barney, though.

I remember that I usually watched Blue's Clue's. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. I WILL STILL WATCH BLUE'S CLUE'S IF IT COMES ON AND IT HAS STEVE. LET JOE BURN IN HELL FOREVER FOR BUTCHERING THE MAGIC.

Some show with a cardboard box playhouse thing that was bigger inside? Inside the Box? I remember that. Magic School Bus. Maisy.

And also, Kipper. Absolutely. The. Best. Kid's. Cartoon. Ever.* What's not to like?

*Blue's Clue's doesn't count as a cartoon because it has Steve.

OH MY GOD! Yes, Joe can fucking rot in hell! I loved Steve! Joe ruined blues clues. Oh out of the box yat :3. I always hated maisy, barney, and telitubies, but sesame street was awesome :3 and magic school bus=win . Telitubies are SCARY and teach kid's nothing, except to be retarded, eat pink goo, and make robot slaves do your bidding.

Sesame Street. My favorite characters were the Cookie Monster and Elmo. The Cookie Monster scared all my friends, but for some reason, I adored him. Probably because he was about as psycho and suger-high as me. And Elmo is just classic. He's ELMO for God's sake. However, Big Bird gets on my nerves. I just don't like oversized canaries.

My little sister cried when Steve "went to college." ^^

Speaking of Joe...

"The Joe Show." *shudders*

S.S.>Barney. I never watched either of those much though. I watched Blue's Clues every day.

I hated it when Steve left. Nobody likes Joe! Why did he ever replace Steve, anyway?

Back
Top Bottom