• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed X: The step into other worlds

Opal didn't care about the thoughts in her head at that moment, as she reached up and immediately wrapped her arms around Jesse.
"Yes, I did miss you."
Rhythm also watched Darkness enter the kitchen.
"Sweetheart, you couldn't be any more right."
"The pen left my fingers." Aidan snorted. "And my fingers are very attached to me. And the pen left them. Alone."

"Good, good." Jesse wrapped his arms around her in return, grinning. "'Cause I missed you."
"I know I'm right." Zora glanced around a bit, eventually laying her eyes on the pair. "They haven't been together but half an hour and they're already like this. I think it's kinda cute. Then again, it's probably me being the romantic sap that I am."
About then, Darkness walked out again and took a seat next to Aidan, blinking at the conversation, especially after Aidan spoke.
"So... the pen was making sweet love to your fingers?" Storm asked, confusing her even more.

Jax walked into the room. All she heard was "So... the pen was making sweet love to your fingers?" , before she walked out. She had a confused expression on her face as she prepared the party for the girl's.

Opal's current grin grew even wider. She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. Right now, she didn't care if she was being overly clingy. This is how she felt, and she wasn't afraid to show it.
Rhythm followed Zora's gaze to the pair, giving a slight smile.
"No, you're right. They do look cute."
Aidan leaned up from his laying down position and waved at Darkness, then leaned his head back over the couch to speak to Storm.
"Yes. The pen was indeed doing that. Then it left."

"Haha." There was a very noticeable blush on Jesse's face as he took his seat next to her.
"...Yaaaaay I'm right." Zora cheered. This news seemed to amuse her more than it should've, and Darkness picked up on this.
"Come on Zor. Not like you're not right that often."
Storm watched Jax walk away.
"Looks like we just confused the ever-loving crap out of her. Kinda difficult, her being Jax... oh god just imagine if there were two of them."

Opal continued gripping Jesse until he sat down, where she nuzzled him lightly and let go.
"So what'd you go back there for, anyways?" Just as she asked the question, there was a knock at the door. She didn't want to answer the door, so she stayed put. Rhythm was also too lazy, so he yelled a random name when he heard another knock.
"JAAAAAAAAX! ANSWER THE DOOR!"

Jesse stole a glance at the door.
"Wonder who that is... anyway. They had the brilliant idea to plan a bachelor party. Two, actually. One for the ladies, one for men. They want me to do the one for the guys." he yawned. "The way I see it, all I gotta do is set some stuff up and let the events plan themselves as they often do."
Zora winced. That was loud, and her ear was ringing now.
"Dear... you just shouted in my ear."

"Okay, fine, I will." Jax said, walking towards the door, "Wonder who it could be? I thought most of the people were here or coming tomorrow..."

Jax opened the door.

Standing in the doorway was a girl with stunningly pink hair, a long blue scarf, and bright amber eyes. She wore a denim sweater with various symbols and markings, which looked to be military. A blue shirt was underneath, which matched the scarf. She also wore a skirt that was also denim, and small black shoes, complete with long black stockings. When Jax opened the door, she clapped her hands with joy.
"Oh yes! Someone's actually here! I've been wandering this forest for AGES and I finally found someone! My name's Lancei. Is this a place I can stay?"
"A...bachelor party? Oh my god." Opal said, a smile coming on her face. "They're planning something big."
"Oh my. Sorry, love. I didn't mean to." Rhythm said, sighing. "I didn't realize it would be that loud."

"Well, someone is. We just don't know who yet." Jesse yawned, "But either way it's bound to be explosive... and I hope to god not literally."
Darkness looked up when she heard an unfamiliar voice.
"Sure you can stay here, at least for a little while. C'mon in."
"Oh, it's OK. I'm fine." Zora rubbed her ear. "It'll be OK in a few minutes."

"....What Darkness said." Jax said, "Just make yourself comfortable."

Deax turned to face Lancei.

"Sorry if things are a bit hectic." she said, "There's a wedding tomorrow and..."

Back
Top Bottom