• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet another generic Introduction. I feel your pain.

DonKarasuMan

gnossiennes
So I guess you want me to introduce myself?

Well I guess I can...so I like Pokemon, I've been a fan for years, but most of those years were ignorant years where I didn't really care about anything (especially in the games), but I got reverted two years ago so now, here I am. Ta-da!

Oh and I come from SPPf, if anyone's interested.

Yep. And I forgot *gasp* to give you a cat plushie. I give cat plushies to any newbies here in the introductions section. And I think I'm the only one who does my job properly. Other people seem to quit or something. :D

ライチュウ;164492 said:
I'm sure you won't be the first.

Welcome to the forums. You seem both intelligent and cynical. You need to have that sort of personality to be accepted here, so expect to easily fit in.

Yay, more love.

Hehe, I don't think I'm quite that intelligent, nor quite that cynical, but I guess we'll have to see.

Oh darn, I think I'm spending too much time here Dx

Oh darn, I think I'm spending too much time here Dx

You can never spend too much time here.

*Glares with wide eyes*

Once ye enter, ye shall never escape... Hehehe... Hahaha.... Mwuhehahahahaaaa -

And so on, and so forth, and so it shall be.

Welcome... Please forgive me. Recently I haven't frequented the introduction forum very much (After the Song got boring, but that's another story for another day), but when I do it's usually for people I like or really dislike for one reason or another. Fortunately, you fit into the former category; so welcome!

Welcome to TCoD!
X3 Like the generic-ungeneric introduction, if that makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom