• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed You ask for it, I draw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speechless.

YOUR ART IS AMAZING

Can you draw a Hitmoshi and Jirachi that looks annoyed?

Thanks in advance~

Nova Prime: So many taaaails...
I think I've gotten a good idea of how to do colorful stuff while still making the character pop out. Still needs some work, and I have lots to learn about color, but I think I'm improving!

Silver: One Abagoura and a Weavile coming up!
Oh geez, that shell. I mean there's having something really detailed then there's THAT.

Yeah, like a DA or a tumblr or website or something or other.
Well, in that case, here you go!

Edit: Finished some more pictures.

NightDaemon: A wild GENETIC MESS appeared!
Ability: Ridiculous
Upon seeing GENETIC MESS, the opponent immediately faints, laughing hysterically.

Silver: I have nothing interesting to say
Experimented with another kind of coloring. It looks nice, but is kind of boring. Probably not doing it this way again.

MysticMoon: Nevermind that these two are actually the same size
Felt like going back to the same style I used in the examples. It's more fun.

Last edited:
I think I've gotten a good idea of how to do colorful stuff while still making the character pop out. Still needs some work, and I have lots to learn about color, but I think I'm improving!

Oh geez, that shell. I mean there's having something really detailed then there's THAT.

Upon seeing GENETIC MESS, the opponent immediately faints, laughing hysterically.

Experimented with another kind of coloring. It looks nice, but is kind of boring. Probably not doing it this way again.

Holy snap crackle and pop! :'D I want to give you a hug right now. One more request for the day! Can you draw a Weavile and a Komatana together please? And here is a fact: YOUR ART IS AMAZING!!!! :3

I have a request, if thats okay. Could you draw me a male Anthro pikachu, about 6 ft, holding hands with a Human girl, maybe 5'5'', Walking towards a sunset, with their backs to you? I'm looking for an artist for a friend. THNX :D

*keyboard roll* jhhhdgajffhs, that looks amazing, you are amazing. Your use of colour is brilliant. But you know all this, surely.
I feel kinda bad requesting another of her, but I will ask, and it's totally up to you if you choose to do it; I know other people will be requesting as well. Perhaps one rearing on her hind legs, with a blueish tint? Thank you again. *noms her drawing*

Silver: MY BEST WORK

I have a request, if thats okay. Could you draw me a male Anthro pikachu, about 6 ft, holding hands with a Human girl, maybe 5'5'', Walking towards a sunset, with their backs to you? I'm looking for an artist for a friend. THNX :D

You're gonna have to be a teensy bit more detailed than that. Clothes, what do they looks like, hair color, every single detail possible. I have no imagination whatsoever. A ref would be nice too.
Otherwise this happens.

Aww, it's adorable and funny at the same time! I love it!! Thanks! (will request more tomorrow!)

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE THAT PERSON I SAW A LONG TIME AGO ON DA

lol, celerygodzilla.

ANYWAYS when you're not totes busy, would you mind drawing a porygon-z buzzing around in a kind of glitchy, 404 error thing?

Silver: MY BEST WORK

You're gonna have to be a teensy bit more detailed than that. Clothes, what do they looks like, hair color, every single detail possible. I have no imagination whatsoever. A ref would be nice too.
Otherwise this happens.

Yeah, sorry. he wears Jeans and usually Some kind of Long sleeved shirt. oh and shorter ears. She has long brown hair, A white top, Brown Pants. And can you make it look a bit romantic (i.e. really close together, lots of shading) and They should have their backs to you. That was still a great picture. But sorry no reff, he's looking for an artist to commission for pictures of the characters

Last edited:
must... not... ask... for fakemon... HERE!
could you draw the characters in this picture?
P.S. the squirrel in the front has a purple mask and cape and the bullets on his cape are red and blue (they're magnets), and the squirrel in the back has a yellow cape, mask, and mohawk.

Last edited:
Last one for tonight.

St. Christopher: My hand hurts now
Turns out copying MissingNo pixel by pixel is in fact not a good idea.

I have a confession to make, everyone: I don't actually draw these in the order they're requested. Thus I'm posting this one first even though others asked before this person. Sorry!

Nyahaha, that's great :3 Just the way I pictured it, thanks a lot. It's now sitting on my desktop.

OH. MY. GOD.

*huggles*
THANK YOU!

Erm, I have a request, if it's not too much trouble ^_^''

Could you draw Fairy Tail's Happy and Natsu in sort of the "Bros 4 Lyfe" position you drew earlier, but in a 120x120 frame so I can use it as an avatar?

Thanks in advance :3

gosh you have a lot on your plate. If you want to leave any part of my request out, then please do.

How do you draw so quickly and so well? I don't understand. I love your use of color and how well you have it give each picture a certain mood, too.

I hate to add to your pile of requests, so if you're up for drawing a Relicanth, great. If not, that's also cool.

Your drawings are really wonderful and great, and if you could I'd like you to draw Envy for me, doing something creepy or disturbing, that would be awesome. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Today is I-don't-feel-like-drawing day! Thus everything I do today will have a noticeable drop in quality. I would wait, but really, I already took a day off and that's long enough.

Nova Prime: Haven't actually finished this, and because the lineart is halfway done since yesterday, finishing it today would give it half clean lines, half sketchy wobbly ones. While I am inconsistent with my drawings, I try not be in the same picture. So this one will have to wait.

Susano: I cheat.
Yeah, yeah, I suck.
...What?
Oh fine, have the real picture then.

wolftamer9: I am a lazy jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom