• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed You ask for it, I draw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Just...yes. Thank you! (I'm a little frightened by the one saying "I am so high right now")

Alright! So, I'm gonna open up requests temporarily, but there's a catch: Not a single one is going to be pretty and colorful. Right now I'm in the mood to sketch, sketch, and sketch some more, screw colors, screw cleaning up the picture. So keep this in mind when you request your beautiful sparkly rainbow Rapidash running off into the sunset.

Wargle: It's like some kind of horrible butterfly
Wargle doesn't appear to have a gem in its forehead, so I'm assuming you meant its cere.

MysticMoon: Derp

As much as I would like to, I'd rather you asked when requests were open. I don't want to encourage people to ignore the big bold "Requests Closed" in the title. You're getting away with it this time though because I'm opening it up again.
No cookies for you! >:(

(Oops. Sorry. I was sort of out of whack when I asked. On Safari so I can't Multiquote.)
ThankssomuchandIoweyoubecauseIaskedfortheavviewhenyouwereclosed!^-^

Been a while since I've asked. Your current task is to draw a Vulpix. From there I'll see if I can make your imagination esplode or something, last time mine did I couldn't stop drawing, o_e.

Looks like it's currently labelled open, so... A lot of your doodles look pretty awesome! :O I am surprised and somewhat awed by your grasp of anatomy.

Would you mind doodling an odd keystone (the spiritomb rock without the spiritomb) in a bunch of ridiculous and unlikely locations? Like ... rock on a curtain rod, rock in the shower, rock wearing sunglasses on the beach drinking a piña colada, etc. I don't know. Something, as long as it's ridiculous and/or unlikely. Sort of like those creepy photos of garden gnomes on vacation, except with a rock.

Since maybe you didn't see it or something or otherwise didn't say anything about it, I'd like to ask you to draw Envy for me. Copypasted from the description:

Envy is a pitch black, raggedy feline, looking like she just got out of a harsh scuffle. Her fur is in patches, coming up and sticking out crazily inches away from her skin being bare. Her mouth is gone, replaced by a menacing-looking zipper that's in a position of a creepy smile. Her eyes are blood red and soulless, staring at you with an assumed glare.

A limp, seemingly empty extension of loose skin resembling a witch's cap hangs down behind her tattered ears. It falls down behind her split tail, which waves back and forth as if beconing you to come near.

So yeah! I don't know what I'd like her doing specifically, just something creepy please. Thanks in advance.

Your art is nifty-keen! I would place a request if you may allow.

... anyway. My character, Vixie, is a mostly-normal Ninetales. Only little things are that she wears a blue hairbow and has pink highlights. (Wonderful example by Whivit/Pathos!)

If you could give your interpretation a spin, I'd greatly appreciate it!

That's awesome! I was vague intentionionally, because I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. But it's really great and I love it. <3

I especially like the expression on the girl's face. She'll never throw away a teddy bear again.

Hey there! I really like your work, Ratty, this and what I've seen in a few other places (those dragons you did for The Quest for the Legends, for example--damn). I'm sure I'll be back to heap more detailed praise on you later, but for now I have a bit of a random question: any particular reason one of those vulpix was balancing on a voltorb in one of your earlier sketch requests?

Ah Crap, I changed my avatar. If you didn't save it already, there are two things I would find acceptable for you to do:

1) do nothing for me now, because I am a jerk

or

2) draw my new avatar, I promise not to change it this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom