• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You hear a phone ringing

Do you answer it?

• Total voters

Fredie

No.
Picture this.
You are walking down the street; you pass a phone box and it is ringing. Do you answer it?

I would, just to see who it was.

Last edited:
AAAAH HOLY FUCK A PHONE
Should I answer its calling?
Yeah, sure, why not, da?

No, I watched a movie about that (although I have no idea what it's name was because the TV station didn't say what the name of it was) and the guy that answered it was being threatened to be shot by the person who called it.

AAAAH HOLY FUCK A PHONE
Should I answer its calling?
Yeah, sure, why not, da?
I think that HOLY is a 2-syllible[?] word. But I admire that You've been haikouing through your recent posts.

Pick it up, see what the person says, and then put it down.

No, I watched a movie about that (although I have no idea what it's name was because the TV station didn't say what the name of it was) and the guy that answered it was being threatened to be shot by the person who called it.

You mean, Phonebooth? Yeah, I watched that last night and I wondered if anyone else would apart from me...

Hell yes.
...is my initial reaction. It depends on if I've watched the Matrix lately.

But yeah, I'd probably answer it.

And I'm pretty sure you can't call pay phones, at least in the U.S. Is that untrue of other countries?

Last edited:
Er...can't you do something similar in the GTA series of games? And aren't the people who call the phone asking you to go kill someone or rob a bank or something like that?

I would be curious, but my fear would probably get the better of me. So probably no.

It would kinda depend on my mood, but I probably would if I wasn't in a hurry or something. It's just a phone, right? If I didn't like what I heard, I'd just put it down.

I think that HOLY is a 2-syllible[?] word. But I admire that You've been haikouing through your recent posts.

Pick it up, see what the person says, and then put it down.

It is 'syllable'.
And I say 'holy' as one.
Beat that, mister man!

Back
Top Bottom