• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You Know You Fail at (insert game here) When...

You know you fail at Metroid when you think Samus' name is Metroid.

You know you fail at Cooking Mama when you burn ice cream.

You know you fail at Pokemon R/B/G when you spent days trying to find Pikablu.

1. You know you fail at pokemon when: Jessie and James blast YOU off again!
2. You know you fail at Halo when: While doing a banshie bomb you fall into the deadly abyss!
3. You know you fail at Smash bros. when: Jigglypuff PWNS you!!!!!
3. You know you fail at Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 when :your call sign is accident prone

Last edited:
You know you fail at Halo when you get hit by a stray overcharged Plasma Pistol bolt from like the other side of the map, that was intended as well!

You know you fail at Halo cuz you think Halo 3 had a decent trio of tanks...

You know you fail at Left 4 Dead when you try to stop the Witch with the power of hugs.

You know you fail at Earthbound when you die against Starman Jr.

You know you fail at Mother 3 when you die in the Mole Cricket hole.

You know you fail at PMD 2 when you think you're the best trainer ever because that Celebi is shiny.

You know you fail at Halo 3: O.D.S.T. when you try to hunt down Skulls, not realising that all the Skulls for O.D.S.T. you have to acquire on Halo 3!

You know you fail at Grand Theft Auto when you fail the first mission, which is the start of the game!

You know you fail at God of War when you choose the sword over the Blades of Chaos.

You know you fail at any FPS with a sniper rifle when you can't figure out how to zoom and just shoot wildly at any movement in the distance.

You know you fail at Dead Space when you deliberately shoot a "pregnant" Necromorph in the belly.

You know you fail at Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe when you always fall for the Sub-Zero teleport-freeze-you-then attack spam.

You know you fail at DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkai'ichi 3 when you challenge me to a match using mid-stage Goku but tell me I may if I wish use Red Potarro Teen Gohan...

You know you fail at SSBM when you think you can kill Kraid in the Brinstar Depths stage.

(Adding on to my previous post) You know you fail at SSBM when playing as Mario in the Brinstar Depths stage, you think you can just stay on the rotating stage, thinking this is a new area of Super Mario Galaxy 2.

You know you fail at Metroid Fusion when you run away from the X parasites, thinking they'll infect you again.

Back
Top Bottom