• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know you've been at TCoD too long when

Who is the oldest member anyways? I see Butterfree and I are both 21, and Tarvos is 22, is there someone older than Tarvos?

he's really 57 eh

well then, i must now try to get into his pants.

O_o

Jolty, you've now reached a 10 on the creep-out-Phantom scale. :]

And Twilight, I kind of knew that XD, shhhhhh play along.

And ooo Prada? NICE. Very classy.

O_o

Jolty, you've now reached a 10 on the creep-out-Phantom scale. :]
can i get an 11 if i say that one dude i'm really into right now is 81 and i'd still do him at his current age

but anyway yes vplj is the best member of this forum and half of this is because he's old. yes.

yeah points for B!!

and yeah my posts get only the best spectacles. can't have them wandering around looking like they just stepped out of Poundstretchers, nuh-uh.

there are people here who are literally half my age. the only person I know who's this age is my sister, and it is really weird to think you guys are only a year or so older than her. 8|

edit: oh I know I've been here too long when I'm moderating people who have been on this website since before I had internet. that's awkward.

there are people here who are literally half my age. the only person I know who's this age is my sister, and it is really weird to think you guys are only a year or so older than her. 8|

my sister's eleven. first i'm like "that is the age I was when I first started posting on TCoD what the hell she would die or accuse everyone of cyberbullying or something" and then i'm like "there are actually a few people that are YOUNGER THAN HER here. god there is something wrong here"

edit: oh I know I've been here too long when I'm moderating people who have been on this website since before I had internet. that's awkward.

Hah, when did you get internet then?

Who is the oldest member anyways? I see Butterfree and I are both 21, and Tarvos is 22, is there someone older than Tarvos?

Me.

It's sad to learn I'm not very famous around here. :( (goes to a dark corner and cries)

I used to visit TCoD in 2007 I think but only joined this year.

According to the member list (which can be ordered by age), the oldest member with a presumably real age listed in their profile is Sike Saner (28), followed by several 27-year-olds and then Kali the Flygon and Shiva64 at 26.

Back
Top Bottom