• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You laugh you lose

barbermj5.jpg

ceoue4.jpg

couplesrx6.jpg

deathbedxt3.jpg

directionseq3.jpg

Okay, I haven't lost yet. Meanwhile, I don't have any pictures, but...
Three men were caught by cannibals, and were informed that they would be skinned and their skin would be turned into boats. They were each allowed one final request, though.

The first man said, "Well, before I die, I'd really like one last cigarette." So he was given a cigarette, then skinned and turned into a boat.

The second man said, "I'd really like a date with that hot lady over there." So he had his date, then he was skinned and turned into a boat.

The third man asked for a fork. The cannibals were confused, but they gave it to him. As soon as he had it, he began stabbing himself all over with it, screaming, "I'm ruining your canoe! I'm ruining your canoe!"
It made me laugh.

That's just a little bit ironic. Though, if given the choice, I would put holes in my skin to prevent the cannibals from using me. (That sounded wrong. O_O)

The Naruto one just cracks me up. And, uh, where do you guys get the ones with the black box around it and a caption....and do any of you know how to make 'em?

@Super Yoshi: They're quote boxes. Click on the Link at the bottom of the page that says BB Code, and it will tell you how to make them.

I don't think he meant that Erindor. I'm pretty sure he meant the pictures that are in the middle of black boxes with a caption below, like he described -_-

I don't get it. What are they trying to look "cool" for?
And I know that the funny part is supposed to be the fact that Naruto doesn't look cool, but still.
Who cares I don't even like Naruto so I don't have a clue what the context was. I just find it funny because she's all 'GOOD NARUTO YOU LOOK COOL' '*retard*'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom