• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More notalwaysright.com.
the aforementioned said:
(My coworker has just put together a very expensive PA System for the pastor of a church.)

Coworker: “Alright pastor, is there anything else I can get for you today?”

Pastor: “No… thank you. I’m very grateful for all your help. What is the price, son?”

Coworker: “Well, after all of the added items and sales tax, your total comes to $4,478.89.”

Pastor: “What!? Let me ask you this… what would JESUS pay for this?!”

Coworker: *without delay* “Sir, Jesus paid the ultimate price and died for your sins. Your total is still $4,478.89.”

(The pastor was not amused, but paid the full amount.)

There's also this one.

(A mother and her teenage son come through my line…)

Me: “Hello, did you find everything you need?”

Mother: “Yes, we did.”

(I notice she is buying party items, including cups, soda, pizzas, napkins… and condoms.)

Me: “Oh, are you having a party soon?”

Mother: *nods* “My little James is growing up. He’s going to have an orgy with all his little friends, aren’t you Captain Muffinpants?”

Me: *suppresses laughter* “Will that be all?”

Son: “YES! YES THAT WILL BE ALL!” *runs to car*

(... I thought it was pretty TCoD-humor-ish. xD)

EDIT: this is the most epic thing I have ever seen and I wish so badly I could understand the language it's in

stalinhitler3vw.gif

it's Hitler vs. Stalin in a wizard duel

this is the most epic thing ever and i want to get that comic so bad now

Looks Cyrillic. Anyone here know Russian?

Looks Cyrillic. Anyone here know Russian?

First panel says "is that all you can do?".
Last panel, first bubble: "Caucasian [as in, Caucasus] scum [the actual word is the German untermensch, meaning "subhuman creature"]!"
Last panel, second bubble: "Now I am at the height of my power!" I think.

Unfortunately my Russian mostly relies on the fact that about one in five words are the same or similar in Slovenian, so I will have to get back to you on the middle panel.

also there are other languages that use Cyrillic.

eta: aha I have it. "I offered you friendship, but you preferred war first. Now I have come to destroy you."

Last edited:
Why? It completely sucked the last time you told us to go. How will telling us again(which you inventually will...AGAIN.) make it any better?

Why? It completely sucked the last time you told us to go. How will telling us again(which you inventually will...AGAIN.) make it any better?

Maybe he forgot. Leave him alone, will yah? And whether it sucked or not is dependant on opinion, maybe he finds it funny?

Maybe he forgot. Leave him alone, will yah? And whether it sucked or not is dependant on opinion, maybe he finds it funny?

I'm a bit mad that he keeps on posting the same stuff over and over when he does post here. Would you like it if I posted something like "CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF BARREL ROLLING LOLZ" every two pages or so and say I "forgot" that I did so?

Funny time:

I'm a bit mad that he keeps on posting the same stuff over and over when he does post here. Would you like it if I posted something like "CHECK OUT THIS PICTURE OF BARREL ROLLING LOLZ" every two pages or so and say I "forgot" that I did so?

He hasn't been posting the same thing though. I've read the whole thread, and I haven't seen him talking about that land before time thing before. But whatever....

This is freaky. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom