• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adiyvq.jpg

prego1.png

sex_dice.png

4030.jpg

image%20(5099).jpg

19362_slide.jpg

24091b198427.jpg

9241bd92f5J8q.png

first_fj_upload___failanswers.jpg

funny_facebook_spellcheck_ad2.png

00000316.png

i_see_zombies.jpg

2010-02-24-determinism.png

2009-03-11-375c230d7cf23b79f293559d7169cd2a.jpg

jSqxXR.jpg

2010-02-19-7975d48.png

man-card.jpg

life-before-google-500x496.jpg

Well, uh, I just thought this was particularly funny if people like "Epic Fail" stuff.

I was watching an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist today, and this certain character called Envy, who is doing nothing more complicated than trying to walk towards another character, gets epically owned four times in the course of 59 seconds.

His nickname is now "Epic Fail."
It just had to be on his last episode, but I thought it was pretty funny. Very good ending act. *sarcastic applause*

EDIT: Wait no. About a minute later he gets "owned" a fifth time.

EDIT2: Make that six.

EDIT3: I killed it!

Anyway, I'm on another forum and there was something where we all make up a fruit.

Homnomnomnomunculus. said:
Uh... it's red. And has a whole bunch of dark dots. And... it's round... and it has the number 7 on it.
And it tastes either sweet, sour or bitter depending on which part you bite.
And it smells like spoons.

And, uh.... it has one leg.

And if you poke it, it shouts "Full Metal Alchemist!" in an announcing tone.

Last edited:
I lost so long ago I can't even remember when.

This thread just gained forty awesome points. And that's a lot.

Futurama + Al Gore = win

Of all the animated shows that you'd expect to see Al Gore in, Futurama is definitely low on the list. Yet whenever he appears, whether it is in a movie or an episode, it becomes amazingly funny

Uh, his daughter Kristin is one of Futurama's writers, Futurama is his favourite TV show and he used a clip from Futurama in An Inconvenient Truth. The probability of him appearing seems pretty high.

Uh, his daughter Kristin is one of Futurama's writers, Futurama is his favourite TV show and he used a clip from Futurama in An Inconvenient Truth. The probability of him appearing seems pretty high.

Let me rephrase that. The concept of a political figure such as Al Gore appearing on an animated sitcom such as Futurama sounds outlandish. Granted, the same can be said of any political figure, and chances were if Obama guest starred on Futurama, it was funny, and I found a clip featuring him I'd post it here using more or less the same words that I used when I posted that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom