• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You laugh you lose

You know, I actually knew that. I have no idea why I typed dishwasher (possibly because I'm a moron, but who knows?), but I did, honest. o.o

You know, I actually knew that. I have no idea why I typed dishwasher (possibly because I'm a moron, but who knows?), but I did, honest. o.o

It's ok.

Here, have an electrical socket:

ShockedSocket.png

Ok, not THAT funny, but still... :D

I didn't call you a guy, I called you "sir". There is a difference! :D

...I meant it in the gender-neutral-term-of-endearment way.

I fail so badly at this thread. Especially at the faces one.
And the one that Cryptica put up. Because I know what it's about. I imitated that a million times... XD

Naruto 12th Theme Song:

Every day, lit up by the shine ahead
I wanna see you, it lights my soul on fire...
picture.php

Maybe I should stop seeing you...

I'm just now starting,
I'll use my greatest power, "Full Tilt!"

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe I tilted too far...

Last edited:

I failed so hard. I'm going to stop posting that I lost now, since I have like a million times.

picture.php

JIROCOPTER BOB

DOES NOT EXIST

AND NEITHER DOES THE REST OF THIS PICTURE

^ My brother lost so hard on those. I loved the Home Alone one, but I still haven't lost! >=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom